• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

riot3.jpg

Great image. This plane is based in San Marcos TX, Central Texas Wing, of the Commemorative Air Force. This is also the ORIGINAL aircraft, fully restored to flying condition. TAB, flew s lead aircraft in the D Day invasion, dropping Pathfinders and the Command Staff of the 502/PIR, 101st Airborne. She's delicious, flies smoothy and is a thing of beauty. I'm not sure of the ground guy, but I think I know who that is. I'm checking now.
This plane sells rides at Air Shows (to generate funds for expenses) and also jumps re-enactors and skydiving clubs.

Car came in on a flatbed, C2 Corvette. Beautiful car. Brakes hopelessly locked up. Someone added motor oil, or something to the master cylinder. All stainless steel sleeves so the halves are GTG but a complete hydraulic O/H. This is why I throw out any brake fluid bottles that have been opened. Who does this stuff?

Attachments

• 0919221146_0001.jpg
    0919221146_0001.jpg
    202.2 KB · Views: 321
Car came in on a flatbed, C2 Corvette. Beautiful car. Brakes hopelessly locked up. Someone added motor oil, or something to the master cylinder. All stainless steel sleeves so the halves are GTG but a complete hydraulic O/H. This is why I throw out any brake fluid bottles that have been opened. Who does this stuff?
Should toss opened bottles due to moisture absorption also.

had a change over guy who thought he was helping and filled the airline oilers...but didnt use air line oil

threw him out when i found out, but it was too late

had dozens of pneumatics failing for months as the oil killed the seals

Reactions: jrassy and canman
Nice tits.......

many years ago about everyone that used propane for vehicles had a line from the vapor side to keep tires aired up. It could get exciting for the tire shop if the guy let the propane out while he was smoking.

Biden is clueless as to what we should be focused on.

The link below is not a motivational but is very educational

What he points out mostly to me that the last few administrations are more focused on issues that will get them votes rathen than global issues that will affect us in the long term. What is important on a global issue is how to feed our world population.. And worrying about CO 2 is the least important thing

E04E847D-8D8F-485A-9776-285A7215A61D.jpeg

Last edited:

Power steering fluid didn't do the system any favors either, back in the day. Uh, mm, so I've heard. 😎

Keith