• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1663922675570.png

With your user name I’d think you’d want a chemical agent that Dirtified that region lol
Ain’t enough bleach in the world to make this asshole go away, you’re stuck with me (and you got a purty mouf)
If you wiped your butt better, you might be able to tell if you needed bleach.

33C8F494-5D8B-4B2F-B6C2-C67D0D663A5F.jpeg

Last edited:
I’d like to know what the one with the monogram inlay is… probably a nice shotgun some dipshit grand kid inherited.
A lot of those old shotguns guns have lose actions and damascus barrels you can not safely shoot. They are wall hangers with almost no value.

Reactions: Bender
Ha. I still have a nylon 66.
Still got mine too. Was my "first" real gun. Quotes bcuz it took my father 30+ years to deliver on a bet we made when i was 9 or 10yo. He was shooting a new to him Buckmark at my grandparents place. Paper target was taped up on a hunk of left over OSB. He was shooting from about 30 yds. Dad took a live leftover 22lr and poked it in a hole in the board lead first in a hole from a fired round and said if i hit it with my Daisy 880 that he'd get me a 22 rifle. By this time i knew exactly about where that bb gun was gonna leave me accuracy wise. He left me to it and went after the yard work and i sat there and pumped the Daisy exactly 10 times, found natural point of aim, adjusted accordingly, and practiced my best form and trgger press.... BANG! i hit the damn rim of the shell stuck in the board from 30+ yds with a crap china bb gun in the first shot! Pa came a running and i was still sitting at the stump rest and he was like no frickin way. Walked up to the board and sure as hell that brass had disappeared leaving the lead behind still stuck in the board. 3 decades later he brought me a rusty Nylon 66 from his older brother that was done with it as payment for the bet.