• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

tan.jpg

This has been a slow week as I have only been working on instrumentation. In the first picture there are 3 oil pressure sensors and 2 water temperature sensors. Ford’s computer requires 2 oil pressure sensors , one for low pressure and one for normal pressure. The other 2 are for my gauges on the dash.

View attachment 7963451

Next will be to insulate the headers both with cover and wrap.

View attachment 7963454
Insulating the headers is important because they are just inches from both the driver and passenger foot boxes.

View attachment 7963461

This what I started with.
View attachment 7963462

Hopefully this is what it be when I finish.
View attachment 7963475
Yeah those headers would definitely keep your feet warm.

Reactions: Keepmvng
This has been a slow week as I have only been working on instrumentation. In the first picture there are 3 oil pressure sensors and 2 water temperature sensors. Ford’s computer requires 2 oil pressure sensors , one for low pressure and one for normal pressure. The other 2 are for my gauges on the dash.

View attachment 7963451

Next will be to insulate the headers both with cover and wrap.

View attachment 7963454
Insulating the headers is important because they are just inches from both the driver and passenger foot boxes.

View attachment 7963461

This what I started with.
View attachment 7963462

Hopefully this is what it be when I finish.
View attachment 7963475
Why not insulate the foot wells instead?

And get the headers ceramic coated inside and out, which will help keep heat contained.

I don't know of an header maker that will guarantee their headers when wrapped.

And get the headers ceramic coated inside and out, which will help keep heat contained.

Run 'em long enough and all you have left is the wrap.

please asking any questions, this is a learning process for me too.

i will also insulate the foot box
61696CC4-5A1C-42B3-BF10-03EDFAC082D1.jpeg

Last edited:
If floppy tits and fat thighs are your thing, I guess.

I love this thread because it just shows how many people like fatties. Leaves the pretty ones for the rest of us.
Each of us are different in what we find attractive in a woman’s genetic make up. Dirty D’ fatties are more for humor. I have an old friend since high school that only likes fat girls. It is interesting to me to see which girls here get the most likes.

8CE6B6D9-453E-4BCD-A216-182B2716ADE7.jpeg

Clearly that is a troll post.

Or, it is time for you to schedule an appointment with your optometrist.
I wouldn't touch that with a barge pole, let alone any part of my body. Disgusting.

But, whatever floats your boat. I prefer fit, firm, attractive women.

My ex is in her 60's and looks better than that.

We must not be looking at the same picture.
I'm pretty sure he's not looking at the picture you mentioned.
If his ex is in her 60's and looks better than that.......
PICS OR IT NEVER HAPPENED!

And a little natural beauty.
Dagger Falls on the Middle Fork of the Salmon River. I gotta get back here in the spring to see it at full flow.
20220924_150159.jpg

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure he's not looking at the picture you mentioned.
If his ex is in her 60's and looks better than that.......
PICS OR IT NEVER HAPPENED!

And a little natural beauty.
Dagger Falls on the Middle Fork of the Salmon River. I gotta get back here in the spring to see it at full flow.
View attachment 7963618
Great spot. Did you just go to the campground or did you run the MFS? Last time I was above there we had to portage Dagger because a log had come in and blocked the entrance to the only feasible line for a raft. Sucked. We ran Marsh creek with heavy boats with intentions of running dagger and then there we were portaging kegs and rafts around it. That was at about 6 feet so there weren't really any rocks to see in the rapid. At 6'+ there isn't a lot of time on the water each day because we took 7 days to go 125 miles. With 8+ MPH current it doesn't take long to make the daily miles so you need lots of beer for camp. Good boating up there, need to get back.

Reactions: lash and brian1
Great spot. Did you just go to the campground or did you run the MFS? Last time I was above there we had to portage Dagger because a log had come in and blocked the entrance to the only feasible line for a raft. Sucked. We ran Marsh creek with heavy boats with intentions of running dagger and then there we were portaging kegs and rafts around it. That was at about 6 feet so there weren't really any rocks to see in the rapid. At 6'+ there isn't a lot of time on the water each day because we took 7 days to go 125 miles. With 8+ MPH current it doesn't take long to make the daily miles so you need lots of beer for camp. Good boating up there, need to get back.
Just a day trip to see if we wanted to take the wife's new 5th wheel into bear valley for a week. We took a side trip in to see the falls, it's probably been over 40 years since I've been back there. The wife decided we're going to Hells Canyon instead.