• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

There's a quote I've been desperately trying to find for some time, to get the exact quote but also who said it, I'd originally read it a few years ago. In essence it says, "The Democrats will never actually go after the Republicans for their crimes, because then the Republicans would be able to go after the Democrats for their crimes." And it perfectly sums up the state of politics in America. Two criminal organizations locked in a state of mutually assured destruction should either side make a move.
And actively trying to corrupt and blackmail every newb that darkens the halls of politics to ensure it keeps going.

75FB28BB-4C45-45EF-8458-FFAA09AC0376.jpeg
2E753E23-1E69-45E3-BA0A-C434CE2BF10E.jpeg
8B23B03B-47C3-4ED2-832C-5A13071D873D.jpeg

And actively trying to corrupt and blackmail every newb that darkens the halls of politics to ensure it keeps going.
Tom Clancy had it right in Debt of Honor. But even then the corrupt political replacements started doing the same ol shit.
It'll never change and there's nothing anyone can do about it.

Reactions: Hobo Hilton
I sponsored a soldier deployed over in the sandpit when my daughter was in middle school ("Herobox"). Before he returned to the US, he sent her a flag that had been flown on a B1 during a mission, along with a certificate of authenticity. They are on the wall in a display case outside her bedroom.

Damn,
How many hailstorms did that A10 fly it? it looks like the 2nd graders went berserk on it with ball pean hammers.
I worked on that aircraft at England AFB some 35 years ago. On the nose, what you see are the dents made by the refueling nozzle missing the refueling port which is located just in front of the canopy.

I sponsored a soldier deployed over in the sandpit when my daughter was in middle school ("Herobox"). Before he returned to the US, he sent her a flag that had been flown on a B1 during a mission, along with a certificate of authenticity. They are on the wall in a display case outside her bedroom.

Does the flag certificate have any Wing/Squadron or tail number information on it?

I worked on that aircraft at England AFB some 35 years ago. On the nose, what you see are the dents made by the refueling nozzle missing the refueling port which is located just in front of the canopy.

Are you trying to say that some boomers can't fly their boom properly? 😉

For anyone that's curious, the turbulence directly behind and underneath a KC-135 is wicked bad. I've seen other aircraft drop and raise more than 20'.
It's a wonder there aren't more collisions during mid air refueling.

Are you trying to say that some boomers can't fly their boom properly? 😉

For anyone that's curious, the turbulence directly behind and underneath a KC-135 is wicked bad. I've seen other aircraft drop and raise more than 20'.
It's a wonder there aren't more collisions during mid air refueling.

I found it quite smooth behind the 135. Problem with the A10 is the tankers have to fly slow to refuel then there is a lot of induced turbulence. KC-10 was rough as hell though.

Last edited: