• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Didn’t picture you for the cheap ass gift giver.

Right? One would expect Duracells at least……

Of course, what is really going on with all of this and his antics, is he has been replaced at home by things that are rechargeable. (Hence the stock of cheap batteries to “gift”)

He tries to hide his pain and loneliness with the temporary rush of of Dopamine from retail therapy.
His advanced case requires more and more high dollar stuff.

And he gonna get wiped out by a 17 yr old MS13 member with a mac 10 while he sips a White Claw waiting for his Tesla to charge.

Of course, what is really going on with all of this and his antics, is he has been replaced at home by things that are rechargeable. (Hence the stock of cheap batteries to “gift”)

He tries to hide his pain and loneliness with the temporary rush of of Dopamine from retail therapy.

And he gonna get wiped out by a 17 yr old MS13 member with a mac 10 while he sips a White Claw waiting for his Tesla to charge.

So that IS you in the van parked across the street!

In 1993 I was in Torrance California for a Tech Competition with Toyota, Great weekend they treated us like celebrities. One morning I was drinking my coffee on the balcony and some girl was roller blading through the parking lot... Buck naked. Two other tech's saw it so I know it wasn't a hangover.

Hshahahahaha!!! Literally laughing out loud. That was well written Powda. Kudos and cheers! 👍🏻👍🏻🥃

Liz gave me that look like this is it. He’s finally lost it completely. And maybe she’s not wrong. 🤷🏻‍♂️

In 1993 I was in Torrance California for a Tech Competition with Toyota, Great weekend they treated us like celebrities. One morning I was drinking my coffee on the balcony and some girl was roller blading through the parking lot... Buck naked. Two other tech's saw it so I know it wasn't a hangover.
Sure, a hot chick can do that and nobody reports her. They only spend 37 seconds in the bathroom and then brag to their friends.

I do it once and they a call me a pervert and call the cops. What’s up with that? 🤷🏻‍♂️

1668549955808.jpeg

Hmmm, sounds like you're experienced.

Sure, a hot chick can do that and nobody reports her. They only spend 37 seconds in the bathroom and then brag to their friends.

I do it once and they a call me a pervert and call the cops. What’s up with that? 🤷🏻‍♂️

View attachment 7999805
Gotta admire a guy that keeps his tooth brush in a cup in his liquor cabinet though