• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1668784679_kwibkhfs3z.jpeg

Look at just how optimistic, motivated, and inspired towards the future we were in the 1930s-1960s. Retrofuturistic documentaries, advertisements, cutting edge concept tech, Space Age badassery.

And now in the 2020s, we have devolved into bleak cyberpunk surveillance-state dystopia. 'Ghost In The Shell', 'Songbird', 'Battlefield 2042'...

Look at just how optimistic, motivated, and inspired towards the future we were in the 1930s-1960s. Retrofuturistic documentaries, advertisements, cutting edge concept tech, Space Age badassery.

And now in the 2020s, we have devolved into bleak cyberpunk surveillance-state dystopia. 'Ghost In The Shell', 'Songbird', 'Battlefield 2042'...

You forgot ‘Brazil’

To give you that feeling like you’re shooting Long distance at 50yds. The more you turn the dial, the further you are shooting right?

I need one-a dem on dis:

View attachment 8004141

I swear to God I was up the range trying to explain what the parallax was. He would adjust the parallax to 400yds and try to figure out why he was shooting low. I couldn't get through to him that he needed to use the elevation turret.

Double wide, dual carport, love shack. Looking for investment bankers to back a can't miss investment opportunity. Perfect neighborhood, only 3 blocks from WalMart, 2 blocks from the Dollar Store and best of all, across the street from a liquor store. Period correct shag carpet, simulated wood paneling, and a vintage 300 pound console TV.

Inquire about time share opportunities if you want to let your inner hick run free for a week.

1669075112912.png