• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

7F62D226-C42E-41B0-B69A-1437EE545CD4.jpeg

...implying that all gun owners or pro 2A people are illiterate or ignorant. That there is real credibility, eh?

VooDoo
I think the implication is that prioritizing firearms ownership & [presumably] proficiency over owning books somehow makes you part of 'the problem' (whatever the fuck that means)... Which fails to account for those that utilize libraries, purchase books then give them away when finished (myself) or the fact that not all books are created equal... Meaning there's a pretty big difference in owning each of the million books that Janet Evanovich has cranked out vs reading [say] Atlas Shrugged for the 3rd time or reading credible history books. But, that's not even what he meant at all... You see that virtue signaling piece of shit isn't advocating for us to read THOSE types of books, but rather the latest nonsense from Michele Obama or possibly a nice piece on why your children need CRT rammed down their throats or how many new genders there are this year.

Where do you get one of those “ Tit a list” hats..??
asking for a friend….Thanks..
I think this is about as close as you're gonna get... I realize it was a joke & a play on words, but I'm just a helpful guy like that, haha:

Reactions: TCOmega