• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

When I lived in rural SC, there was a simple code: If it was after dark and your porch light was on, visitors were welcome. In the daytime, if your main front door was open and only the storm door was closed, visitors were welcome. Unless it was something really important, you didn't bother people with a turned off porch light or a closed front door. The system worked well.
So, ya'll left your main front door open during the daytime hours in wintertime? Interesting.... :)

1670866926_xfyzgesrcf.jpg

Brass doesn't fill up a file like aluminum does? I'll stick with using a wire brush or file comb, I have a selection of both.
My machining instructor was OLD school and insisted we run a piece of chalk (are black boards still a thing or is that rascist? :LOL: ) over the file before we started filing. Seemed to keep them from loading up and a file card would clean them up just fine.