• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Share a pic of your truck if you have one.
View attachment 8023357
1671307797922.jpeg

My 16 year old daughter drives that truck. It spends 5-6 days a week at the barn. 99% of the high school parking lot here is full of trucks with commercial farm tags. Some get used, some don’t.

I fucked up beyond ford or chevy, I drive a jeep gladiator ecodiesel.
Most of the old ranchers here drive 20 year old trucks while their wifes drive newer SUVs. I have one friend that insists his wife drive a Jeep rather than a Cadillac. Lol

My best friend drives a older RAM with a Cummins diesel that has well over 200,000 miles on it. He has replaced the transmission two times so far. He wouldn’t trade that truck for anything.

You could cause less trouble telling one of these old ranchers that his wife was ugly than to say his truck was a POS.

D1E5E715-186E-46AE-A9DC-3C76CFC46213.jpeg

Last edited:
Most of the old ranchers here drive 20 year old trucks while their wifes drive newer SUVs. I have one friend that insists his wife drive a Jeep rather than a Cadillac. Lol

My best friend drives a older RAM with a Cummings diesel that has well over 200,000 miles on it. He has replaced the transmission two times so far. He wouldn’t trade that truck for anything.

You could cause less trouble telling one of these old ranchers that his wife was ugly than to say his truck was a POS.

View attachment 8023722
Don’t talk about a man’s old truck