• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1671384021244.png

Well, that's where it is now.
"We are not over loaded".

Possibly. But money says you are and you also put all your shit on the ass end by the door.
A friend was at a campground and around one in the morning a family with four kids, man and wife pulled in next to him. Kids must have had enough of riding and were amped up making all kinds of ruckus while they set up the pop up camper. Half hour later they round up the kids and get them to bed. I guess that's when the man and wife climbed in the back slide out bed. Thing stood up on that end and all hell broke loose as everything went downhill. Friend said he looked out the window as the man and wife rolled out the back with a bunch of their belongings. No longer offset weighted it slammed back down. The man cursed about the stabilizers and a half hour of getting everything back to where they could go back to bed. Friend said that he never laughed so hard.

A friend was at a campground and around one in the morning a family with four kids, man and wife pulled in next to him. Kids must have had enough of riding and were amped up making all kinds of ruckus while they set up the pop up camper. Half hour later they round up the kids and get them to bed. I guess that's when the man and wife climbed in the back slide out bed. Thing stood up on that end and all hell broke loose as everything went downhill. Friend said he looked out the window as the man and wife rolled out the back with a bunch of their belongings. No longer offset weighted it slammed back down. The man cursed about the stabilizers and a half hour of getting everything back to where they could go back to bed. Friend said that he never laughed so hard.
Good point. Probably hammering the throttle moving everything to the rear where it finally gave up the ghost.

Buy a dodge they said….. built like tanks they said……….View attachment 8024505
"We are not overloaded"
IMG_6065.jpg

IMG_6063.jpg

The website shows a F450 hauling that heavy fucker. The dry weight of the cap alone without all their bullshit, fuel, or their fatasses loaded up exceed the capacity of the truck.

It's not a brand issue, it's a moron issue.

"We are not overloaded"
View attachment 8024581
View attachment 8024583
The website shows a F450 hauling that heavy fucker. The dry weight of the cap alone without all their bullshit, fuel, or their fatasses loaded up exceed the capacity of the truck.

Yepper, that's a big ass camper for the bed of a pickup, and a heck of a lotta weight behind the axle. Having the nose of it over the cab doesn't do much to help the center of balance, the only thing up there is a mattress.

According to specs, that cap weighs close to 4800lbs empty. Which 1500/2500/3500 (apparently they don't know which one they own) can carry that as-is, let alone loaded with crap?

Reactions: babyguppy

Way back when I was in the Marines, I rented a Burro trailer (lightweight fiberglass thing) from Special Services to take the family camping. Had it set up and wife, kids and friend's kid were sitting at the small dinette at one end. I was standing at other end by the door. I stepped out and heard screams behind me. Turned around and it was sitting on its ass with everyone piled in a heap inside. Friend and I put our weight on the tongue to pull it back down level and then put a milk crate under the rear bumper. I was laughing my ass off the whole time.

2007 F350 on 35" tires.

YseB2T6.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: akmike47
"We are not overloaded"
View attachment 8024581
View attachment 8024583

*Eagle Cap 1165:
dry weight, 4,917 pounds + 60 gallons fresh, 500.4 pounds + 6 gallon full hot water heater, 50 pounds + 2x 30-pound full propane tanks, 60 pounds + 2 batteries, 130 pounds + stuff, 500 pounds = 6,157.4 pounds Eagle Cap 1160