• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1671444641741.png

"We are not overloaded"
View attachment 8024581
View attachment 8024583
The website shows a F450 hauling that heavy fucker. The dry weight of the cap alone without all their bullshit, fuel, or their fatasses loaded up exceed the capacity of the truck.

It's not a brand issue, it's a moron issue.
They sure don't make them like they used to. I had a 3/4 ton Chevy, mid 70s IIRC, that I regularly overloaded and once, mid-90s, I calculated I had 9500 pounds in the bed - 2 pallets of roofing shingles in the bed and a third one on top of them. Nothing ever broke, And I have a 88 F350 now that I regularly load up to about 3 tons of fill in. Nothing ever broke. And these are decades-old NH trucks with plenty of rust.
Granted, I don't go far like that and I go mighty slow.
1549514245111.jpeg

Last edited:
I guarantee he has some serious road rash from that ride down the nonskid.
One of our less coordinated marines (or he thought falling down like a bitch would get him out of PT) bit it while doing PT on the flight deck. Looked like he fought a raccoon while laying down a crotch rocket at speed. I’ve got the picture somewhere.

The black truck is mine. Camped in Baja with John "JR" Reynolds. Winner of the first King of the Hammers.

UuhJUqc.jpg

A few days prior to the campsite picture. I drove out after a bit of digging.

9mLmsVu.jpg
Baha, that is a fun place. I have made many trips down there. Did you ever run into a fake dentist named Steve R? He was from Arizona, used to drive down in an old Cortez motorhome. He would bring guns to sell to the Mexicans, and would also bring prostitutes that would work the trailer parks for the snow birds. He was also a thief, broke into over 60 boats at one point, stealing anything of value. I am guessing that he is about 70 years old now, if still alive.

The Mexicans put him in jail at one point, but they let him out as he fixed the jailer's teeth problems. A few months later all the fillings fell out, and the Mexican police were really pissed off.