• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1672119075765.png

its funny how you stop noticing stuff over the years.

was watching some 1970's junk movies yesterday (grizzly and ones like that)

before boob jobs and lip fillers became mandatory women looked like women

and you can see how the truly pretty ones would stop traffic back then compared to now where every one has a great rack and perfect lips and noses etc

was joking with my daughter and she said the actresses look like regular people and no one is fat

i was laughing

As I'm sure you must be aware, that's not a 280zx in the photo. This is a 280zx. I know this because my college buddy got one right after we graduated. And, then, he proceeded to wreck it... only to get a newer one.

View attachment 8031009

I learned to drive a manual transmission on a 280 ZX. That straight 6 has lots of potential.

When you go from that to an 85 F-250 6.9L dog of a diesel with 4:10 gears, it's a piece of cake.

I learned to drive a manual transmission on a 280 ZX. That straight 6 has lots of potential.

When you go from that to an 85 F-250 6.9L dog of a diesel with 4:10 gears, it's a piece of cake.

As it turns out, the "new" 280zx that replaced my college buddy's old one (which he wrecked) also had a manual transmission. His OG one was automatic.

Do you have to "double clutch" the F-250?

100% all the hollywood women that go on the late night shows wearing almost nothing are the same ones that complain about being objectified

...keep staring boys..screw 'm
I don’t watch late night tv, nor do i respect the opinion of anyone who appears on these shows. if anyone feels they are being objectified in Hollywood, then they need to find another way to make a living. Their appearance not their character is why they are there.

7B64688F-2448-47E2-A1B1-2412775F02F1.jpeg

As it turns out, the "new" 280zx that replaced my college buddy's old one (which he wrecked) also had a manual transmission. His OG one was automatic.

Do you have to "double clutch" the F-250?
That truck has long since been retired. It was a mobile welding truck three of us drove, depending on the day. Ease out on the clutch in second gear, and then time it into third and fourth.

Reactions: lash
I took this in 2016 in Chiba, Japan. It was 100% original and looked like it just rolled off the dealer floor.

1672169636508.jpeg

I was just walking down the sidewalk when the dude parked and got out. I said “Nice ride!” and in a perfect American accent (he was Japanese) he said “Hey, thanks man!”

Then two cops walked up to him and started chatting in Japanese. They were pointing to his car while talking, so I figured they were admiring his car, then both cops get down on their hands and knees, pull out a measuring tape, and measure the distance from the front tire to the curb. They keep talking to each other and making hand gestures over the measurements. The dude looks at me, rolls his eyes, and says “Welcome to Japan.” I started laughing when the two cops stood up and were looking at me (I’m a good foot taller than both of them). I started to cough, which totally freaked them out and they bowed and excused themselves, practically running away. I asked what happened and he explained how they have nothing better to do than walk around measuring tire-to-curb distances and issuing citations, but my coughing freaked them out and caused them to run away, so he thanked me for saving him a ticket.

I took this in 2016 in Chiba, Japan. It was 100% original and looked like it just rolled off the dealer floor.

View attachment 8031474

I was just walking down the sidewalk when the dude parked and got out. I said “Nice ride!” and in a perfect American accent (he was Japanese) he said “Hey, thanks man!”

Then two cops walked up to him and started chatting in Japanese. They were pointing to his car while talking, so I figured they were admiring his car, then both cops get down on their hands and knees, pull out a measuring tape, and measure the distance from the front tire to the curb. They keep talking to each other and making hand gestures over the measurements. The dude looks at me, rolls his eyes, and says “Welcome to Japan.” I started laughing when the two cops stood up and were looking at me (I’m a good foot taller than both of them). I started to cough, which totally freaked them out and they bowed and excused themselves, practically running away. I asked what happened and he explained how they have nothing better to do than walk around measuring tire-to-curb distances and issuing citations, but my coughing freaked them out and caused them to run away, so he thanked me for saving him a ticket.

I recall being there 10 years earlier. I had woken up early to go do some sightseeing/picture taking before the crowds started to mass (it was full sunrise by 5:45am). I travelled one stop from Ebisu to Shibuya stations, Shibuya is the fashion center of Tokyo. The JR station there has a large quad on the outside. In fact, it is most famous for being the station at which the Japanese Akita dog "Hachikou" ("Hachi" for short) would wait for his master every day, even several years after his master had died. There's a granite statue of Hachi out in front of the station.

What's also present at 6:00am at the Shibuya station are all the homeless people of Tokyo, stretched out on the benches. I guess the "Kesatsu" (Police) allow them to sleep a little later in the mornings before they chase them off so the regular population and commuters can enjoy the benches. Apparently, they also don't want it on record that homeless exist in Tokyo. So the one Keikan officer started looking at me sideways as I was taking pictures, and I got the message quickly. I put the camera away and, as soon as I did that, he went back into his Koban. No words spoken, and he didn't even get to within 15-20 feet of me.

I moved on, after that. No sense fully awakening the dragon, as it were.

Last edited:

View attachment 8031474

The guy must have quite a bit of money. As the Japanese car registration system is designed to force cars off the road around the 4 year mark. The registration fees get STUPID expensive.

04IHv8s.jpg