• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1674065178_da_40.jpg

I don't know about you guys, but my personal opinion is, although good ol Cooper could use a bit more restraint on his titty posts, they were far more motivational than AK and Dirty D talking about giving each other hand jobs and banging someones mom.

And EV crap isn't "motivational" at all. Not even a teeny bit.

baby yoda.jpg

was listening to George Lucas about Yoda

there is no real back story or history for Yoda...he never made one

he said that he never even thought about his home planet name or if there are anymore of his species during creation of star wars

"hes just a mysterious character in the series"

Reactions: lash
I don't know about you guys, but my personal opinion is, although good ol Cooper could use a bit more restraint on his titty posts, they were far more motivational than AK and Dirty D talking about giving each other hand jobs and banging someones mom.

And EV crap isn't "motivational" at all. Not even a teeny bit.

View attachment 8051792
There you go giving credit to @Dirty D for something I did again. It is, although very nice to have a readymade scape goat. Thanks @Dirty D

1674149768256.png

1674149794528.png

1674149812447.png

1674149858927.png

And for @akmike47
1674149900424.png

Reactions: Dirty D