• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

7C6E48BA-E4F5-4C6A-89AE-FD805EA9CFC1.jpeg

11' can mean a lot of different things. 35' seas is fishable if your mindful as long as the period is long enough. Otherwise 15' can kick you ass in a 130' when their steep. I have a 23' play boat and generally the rule is the beam in feet and seconds is ok. So in my instance ant larger then 9' and shorter then 9sec is a no go.
Exactly. I fish offshore regularly. My boat is 31'. Any sea period less tha 3x the wave height is very sporty. People misjudge waves all the time....and no shame in that, seas always look bigger than they really are and the wave buoy always tells the truth. Waves are measured from the midline or the sea state with no waves, not the base of the trough. True 11' seas are 22' wave faces. Unless they are roller coaster 11' seas with a huge period like every 15 or 20 seconds that we see before after hurricanes no 23' boat is surviving 11' seas. I don't go and expect to fish comfortable in any sea bigger than 3-4' less than 9 second period and my boat that is 31x10.5'. Of course everywhere is a little different and E. coast is typically chop and any sea NNE to SSE wind is worse with swell and wind chop on top.

Last edited:
Funny!

Attachments

• Marvel.JPG
    Marvel.JPG
    90.2 KB · Views: 348
  • Money.JPG
    Money.JPG
    76.1 KB · Views: 348

I don't know whether to laugh or cry over her stupidity. It absolutely mind blowing that she wasn't understanding, because of her emotional blindness, that a dude dressed in drag is still a dude not a woman.

We're at a point, before you go on a date you need to check under the hood just to be safe.