• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Is that the equivalent of holding her purse while she shops? King of Beasts my ass.
d93abec0-1570-11ea-9462-4dd25a5b0420_image_hires_140405.jpg

6'6" 270lb student attacks a teacher who took away his Nintendo Switch during class.

MATANZAS HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT ARRESTED AFTER VIOLENTLY ATTACKING PARAPROFESSIONAL SCHOOL EMPLOYEE​

Feb 22, 2023 - On February 21, 2023, the FCSO School Resource Deputies assigned to Matanzas High School were alerted to a paraprofessional employee being physically attacked on campus. Upon arrival, deputies located the female paraprofessional on the ground with severe injuries after an unprovoked attack by a male student.

Anyone else catch the pathetically slow response from the 'Marine'. When playing the vid for the first time, I saw him when he rounded the corner. The expedience with which the beta responded to the assault definitely drew my ire!

If you need some motivation that isn't the typical limp wristed bullshit that passes as being strong, or hard, or whatever by today's terms, here you go.

Instead of laying around for 15 minutes and being wheeled off slowly while making "im ok' gestures, Franz Beckenbauer, 1970 World Cup final, breaks his clavicle in the middle of the game. Thinking they'll have to sub arguably the best player that ever played out (GTFO Pele) in the most important game of most of both teams' careers, Beckenbauer casually tells the German medical team to put it in a sling and gets back into the game like nothing happened.

You won't see anything remotely like this today across sports or otherwise. Back then this wasn't all that surprising.

Beckenbauer-plays-in-sling.jpg

If you need some motivation that isn't the typical limp wristed bullshit that passes as being strong, or hard, or whatever by today's terms, here you go.

Instead of laying around for 15 minutes and being wheeled off slowly while making "im ok' gestures, Franz Beckenbauer, 1970 World Cup final, breaks his clavicle in the middle of the game. Thinking they'll have to sub arguably the best player that ever played out (GTFO Pele) in the most important game of most of both teams' careers, Beckenbauer casually tells the German medical team to put it in a sling and gets back into the game like nothing happened.

You won't see anything remotely like this today across sports or otherwise. Back then this wasn't all that surprising.

Norton broke Ali's jaw in the first or second round. Ali finished the fight. Lost a split decision.

I'll see your soccer player and raise you a stack of hockey players.

1677271148386.png

16472709862944.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

And a female rugby player.
Women-Rugby-main.jpg

I'll see your soccer player and raise you a stack of hockey players.

View attachment 8082902
16472709862944.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

And a female rugby player.
Women-Rugby-main.jpg

Buck Shelford, NZ Rugby (All Blacks) captain.

3 teeth kicked out in a ruck in the first half, played on. Had his scrotum torn open in the second half after getting kicked in the nuts, played the rest of the game and one of his team mates noticed it in the changing room.

Reactions: 168BTHPM and lash

Nothing that’s ever happened in soccer is not “limp wristed”.

Reactions: brianf
A friend of mine bought those at a local co-op for $39 each.
that's some good looking bacon. I have a buddy south of Tucson AZ that buys side pork, puts it in the smoker low, slow, cold, lots of smoke for 12-24 hours, then runs it though his slicer...that bastard better have some ready next time I'm in that part of the country.