• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

333168054_689102262954173_842975449601944943_n.jpg

View attachment 8088388
Spider_banner.jpg

wolf-spider-carrying-young-sc.jpg

goliath-birdeater.jpg

Still not as dangerous as this.
1c992bf62f9fb0de7ce1a9cc610a7977.jpg
A bunch of that first one set up shop under the bottom of the siding on our new house. The exterminator gave them a fire hose bath of insecticide. I counted 15 of the fuckers dead on the ground. We now get regular hosings around the perimeter, and I do applications to the lawn to 20 feet out from the house. Haven't seen one since.

A bunch of that first one set up shop under the bottom of the siding on our new house. The exterminator gave them a fire hose bath of insecticide. I counted 15 of the fuckers dead on the ground. We now get regular hosings around the perimeter, and I do applications to the lawn to 20 feet out from the house. Haven't seen one since.
We had a brown recluse infestation once. The house had to glow with insecticide to get it stopped. The crawling of a recluse across your face at night is no fun.

Has anyone ever used one. I know there are a few uppers sold for belt feed. Or there used to be
There was one up for sale here in Feb. They wanted $6K for it... which seemed a bit pricey. Forgot the brand. But it was a commercial aftemarket from the 90's, I think.

I've shot one on a semi. They mostly work. On Auto they'd melt barrels! They are kind of cool, though

Sirhr

I would’ve scattered all the powder around, turned on the gas on the stove, and torched the place.

I dated a girl for a few months. It wasn't going anywhere and we were good with that. I was still less then a year out from the divorce and I was 8 years older. Thing is she had a tattoo on her back with an old boyfriends name, nothing like this just a name. Not even her ex husband's name. She also had a rose on her calf. It was pretty clear to me I was just marking time, her too. She was cool and great with my kids, they liked her too. She knew how to cook. Being a single Dad was getting old, my oldest was 4 and was starting to bitch about the menu. Only experience I have with girls and tattoo's. She's a happy memory.:)

Last edited:
Reactions: Keepmvng