• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

339573167_1055006339220526_5997372445148522647_n.jpg

I never was into boats, although I do appreciate them. Cars, motorcycles, audio, and firearms have been my jam for a long time.

McIntosh C1100 tube preamp with McIntosh solid state 1.2KW mono amps running Wilson Audio Alexia II speakers. The KW’s are most likely an updated 1250? Music source is a Linn Klimax DS streamer.
I'm too poor to even read this. But damn, that's a helluva setup.

Reactions: azbiker and lash
The 1250's are MB1.25KWs. I'm getting a feel that you have the previous version the 1.2s. I have never been introduced formerly to quality streamers but I will be doing so.

I hate to admit but I need several relatives, somewhat rich ones, to will their estates to me, simultaneously, to be able to afford the Wilsons. I could get 2 hand built, concours condition, Mercedes Benz's for that kind of cash. I'd get more "grin" out of them.

I see lots of other goodies too. sound processor, preamp? Pics of cabling?
Yes, my 1.2KW's are the predecessor to the MC1.25KW's. I didn't realize the 1250 nomenclature was the same. My 1.2KW's are around 5 years old. In addition to the 2 channel equipment list previously, I'm running a McIntosh MX 122 A/V Processor, MC 205 amplifier, Sony UHD Blue Ray player, Wilson Audio center channel, JL Audio Subwoofer, and Apple 4K Tv. All of my interconnects and cabling are Atlas from Scotland.

IMG_0351.jpeg
IMG_0352.jpeg

Interconnects add up fast $$$$$

I ran an NAD before upgrading to a Sonic Frontier.

I like being able to hear Clapton's finger move across the strings and his foot repositioning but to be able to tell what he ate from dinner last night is overkill

Yes, my 1.2KW's are the predecessor to the MC1.25KW's. I didn't realize the 1250 nomenclature was the same. My 1.2KW's are around 5 years old. In addition to the 2 channel equipment list previously, I'm running a McIntosh MX 122 A/V Processor, MC 205 amplifier, Sony UHD Blue Ray player, Wilson Audio center channel, JL Audio Subwoofer, and Apple 4K Tv. All of my interconnects and cabling are Atlas from Scotland.

View attachment 8113342View attachment 8113343

So you spent a lot of money on high quality components and then let a bunch of alcoholic drug addicts from a third world country deal with the wiring?

So you spent a lot of money on high quality components and then let a bunch of alcoholic drug addicts from a third world country deal with the wiring?
Is Scotland now a third world country, because is didn’t seem that way at all last summer?