• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

C6FDC083-CB36-4659-AF6D-E3588A7C447E.jpeg

Thing is, though, that aircraft "putt...putted," and stopped about 10 ft. off the ground and didn't crash. Remember, the gremlin saying. "Sorry folks.... we ran out of gas..." To wit, Bugs replied (looking at the decal on the windshield), "Yeah, you know how it is with those "A" Cars...." :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, and with the wings ripped off from the air speed. But it was the first thing that came to my mind when I saw the picture. Not sure what that says about me... :ROFLMAO:

Trust me, if you have done enough remodeling it’s totally understandable. Didn’t expect there to be anything in there.

I’ve been doing a remodel my house that was built in the 70s. There are no drawings. Pretty much every time I open a wall I find stuff I didn’t expect to be there. Abandoned wiring…. Maybe? Never know till ya check. I’ve got a light switch for an exterior light with a dead short in it, but I still haven’t found where the nail/staple is going through the romex, it’s somewhere between the switch and the breaker is all I know.

Something as simple as replacing the washer valves. You would have never have convinced me the water lines came in from above and not below before I opened the wall. They came in above because the drain was run diagonal cutting across in the wall 2 feet below them.

Trust me, if you have done enough remodeling it’s totally understandable. Didn’t expect there to be anything in there.

I’ve been doing a remodel my house that was built in the 70s. There are no drawings. Pretty much every time I open a wall I find stuff I didn’t expect to be there. Abandoned wiring…. Maybe? Never know till ya check. I’ve got a light switch for an exterior light with a dead short in it, but I still haven’t found where the nail/staple is going through the romex, it’s somewhere between the switch and the breaker is all I know.

Something as simple as replacing the washer valves. You would have never have convinced me the water lines came in from above and not below before I opened the wall. They came in above because the drain was run diagonal cutting across in the wall 2 feet below them.
All those issues are edited out on the "Home Remodel" show's on TV that make it look easy. A total remodel done in one hour. Always funny that the contractor's are wearing winter gear at the beginning and at the end they are back in their winter gear.

Reactions: Chevoke and lash
All those issues are edited out on the "Home Remodel" show's on TV that make it look easy. A total remodel done in one hour. Always funny that the contractor's are wearing winter gear at the beginning and at the end they are back in their winter gear.

My wife has a mild addiction to those shows. I keep telling her they are scripted and heavily edited and she keeps telling me to hush.

1. Buy her some tools and tell her to have fun.

2. She will figure it out.

3. Make sure your insurance is up to date.

(This list it not necessarily in correct order.)

You don't understand. She doesn't want to actually do anything; she's looking for ideas...to pass along to me as suggestions.

sug·ges·tion
[səˈjesCHən, səɡˈjesCHən]

noun
1. Authoritative command, direction, or instruction

You don't understand. She doesn't want to actually do anything; she's looking for ideas...to pass along to me as suggestions.

sug·ges·tion
[səˈjesCHən, səɡˈjesCHən]

noun
1. Authoritative command, direction, or instruction
Sorry. My mistake. Revised list -

1. Buy yourself a bunch of new tools and tell her they will be required . . . and were used during the commercial breaks.

2. Buy yourself a couple (maybe somewhere around 5) guns. Tell her . . . (I don't know just come up with something). Make sure part of the project is a new walk-in vault.

3. Make sure your insurance is up to date. Just because it seems like the logical thing to do.

(This list it not necessarily in correct order . . . suggest you do it in whatever order you think you can get away with.)