• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

87383638.jpg

I guess because if you like sending your kids to school, drive on maintained roads, have “free stuff” to do where you live, then you pay taxes I guess? Don’t you just wish all that stuff was a one-off expense? Sadly it’s not.
IF they told you the truth that 80% of your income is spent on taxes and fees and licenses and permits for both you and the people who produce, manufacture, farm, or deliver the products you spend your wages on - people would soon figure out that the 20% they had left over was supposed to be saved to supplement your income when you retire and have to live on Social Security checks. It's straight up slavery under the guise of freedom.

I guess because if you like sending your kids to school, drive on maintained roads, have “free stuff” to do where you live, then you pay taxes I guess? Don’t you just wish all that stuff was a one-off expense? Sadly it’s not.

You may be on the wrong forum. Check out this one: IWANTTOPAYMORETAX

The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money.

Alexis de Tocqueville

I have mixed feelings here...douchebags, but also the freedom to be douchebags.

100% agree.

AND the owner of a private venue has the right to refuse admittance to anyone for any reason.

Communism is a great reason to kick people out of a private event IMO.
I despise communists.

I may hate the govt about as much as I hate Satan and I love my country and the ideals it is based upon.

For example, take my home.
My niece is 15 1/2. Came in one day running her pie hole on some crap one day about some feminism crap and how women dont need men.
I told her shut up or leave.
And if she stayed she couldnt eat, because all the food was bought by a man who worked to pay for it, as well as the home, AND cooked by me.
She sat in the car for 4 hrs.
Her dad is my brother and laughed his butt off that she couldnt leave, because she needed a MAN to drive her.

100% agree.

AND the owner of a private venue has the right to refuse admittance to anyone for any reason.

Communism is a great reason to kick people out of a private event IMO.
I despise communists.

I may hate the govt about as much as I hate Satan and I love my country and the ideals it is based upon.

For example, take my home.
My niece is 15 1/2. Came in one day running her pie hole on some crap one day about some feminism crap and how women dont need men.
I told her shut up or leave.
And if she stayed she couldnt eat, because all the food was bought by a man who worked to pay for it, as well as the home, AND cooked by me.
She sat in the car for 4 hrs.
Her dad is my brother and laughed his butt off that she couldnt leave, because she needed a MAN to drive her.
I'm sort of in the you believe in freedom or you don't camp to the extent of don't hurt people/kids, but I also have the freedom to berate you for being a huge twat.

Also private property means their rules

Reactions: 22Hshots and FWoo45