• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

2 bedroom apartment in brand new development north of CTG airport near ocean is $240,000

View attachment 8122321

1 mile inland the price is $115,000 for similar

The kitchen look dinky and what are the rooms next to it used for? access to a bathroom, a full bathroom?
1681774704721.png

Does 307 have a view?

Created and released by the SpaceX Team this week: A short movie for the Starship Mission to Mars. It's basic configuration and ultimate goal for our neighboring planet which is currently a cold and uninhabitable frozen landscape. As of present, the components for the Starship Superheavy manned vehicle are being assembled and individually tested at SpaceX's main research facilities in Texas and may be ready for a test launch as early as this summer.

These are the plans for the $125-150K away from the water

View attachment 8122485

View attachment 8122487
so, did 307 have a view? was laundry/ pantry/ 3rd full bath really f'ed?

I hate type 1. I spend too much time in kitchen to have washer in it, living /DR is too small. #2 BR is office sized. Maybe with one bed it would be OK.

I could see plan 2 working. is there a link to it?

Is (1) a pantry?
Is (2) open space w/ no built ins? (desk)
Are (3) 2 built in dressers?

is there a dishwasher? does the HVAC bother you? are you paying to fix/ replace it?
is the island missing much needed cabinets? Over sink (tiny) and under peninsula?

1681783407016.png

1681783326077.png

View?

1681783592819.png

The website has many different builders and many different sections in various stages of development.
Sorry, i cant explain the foto
The builder Paul Juan has the model on his listing as does Morro, I think it's unit #141 Did you go into the model? the living room seams huge and the SF was 1300.

Published April 17, 2023 9:29pm EDT
Texas DPS intercepts human smuggling attempt, driver tries flirting with trooper

1681808190570.png

A spokesman for the Texas DPS admitted the ploy might have worked if the alleged perpetrator had not been a short, fat, ugly troglodytic gargoyle with a touch of Down’s.

Strange floor plan. You have to go through the kitchen to get to the third bathroom and through an empty double-sized closet that’s not big enough for furniture - other than a couple of gun safes?
I wonder if they used an old design. It looks like maids quarters. I