• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

342832331_748360313621623_2196753671873544910_n.jpg

The beauty of Mother Nature.

I've heard of "blue balls" before, but Daaaaayyyyooooommm! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Boon20
Here you go again with projection....
You aren’t even important enough that I've ever noticed you’re posts yet here you are acting like you know me, failing to know what projection is, how to use it, or how to make a joke.

In fact I’ll explain it to you....

Him saying I would be excited for the dildo(when it’s really him who wants it because he’s a dirty slut) would be projection. He’s projecting his wants and desires onto me. Saying I wouldn’t let someone tie me up is just a factual statement, but you want to try and jump in and pretend your in the group I joke around with regularly , and you just look stupid using words incorrectly.

Now if you want to bullshit for a bit, and then jump in talking shit that would be different. Just coming randomly out of left field doesn’t go over well normally. Granted I’d still tell you that you’re using the word wrong.

Last edited:
We all know you are a pitcher, not a catcher. When you post something like this it dashes the hopes of all those dreamers.

Still mad about the eye incident I see....though you can’t in one eye...

Would really blow their minds to find out I’m straight and just like to make them feel uncomfortable.

Reactions: Trapshooter12
You need to relax and take a joke.

Im sure 1000’s of people that even more than YOU call you stupid for spending big bucks on rifles and optics.

Or buying Berger bullets that are a single use item.

At least heels get worn a few times…sometime in bed 😂
with who?