• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

random-41.jpg

Way to go dumbass, @clcustom1911 is licking his phone screen right now.
What I do in the privacy of my windowless room I'm currently occupying in Baghdad should be of no concern to you.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to get back to articulating sweet nothings to this based af Polish girl (who despises migrants, gays, and fat people) about how I'm going to tongue-punch her fart box when I visit in a couple months. 🥰

Then The Winged Hussars arrived:

DbAu-egXcAACfd7.jpg

lol, could probably buy your and your whole family. Having money doesn't mean you need to be stupid with it. If you need to buy your bitch $800 heels so she'll fuck you instead of the guy down the street then you have bigger issues
go be a cuck somewhere else
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f536b3244724d7a68616d546b6a413d3d2d32312e313461646266396434303331366439623938393633383539373832382e6a7067

omg, someone in their mid/late-20's using the word cuck and referring to women as bitches, you're so cool. Top G material.

Last edited:
You should post a picture of you modeling your Christian Louboutin's while drinking a Bud Light.
I find this very interesting. People here will drop $1,000+ on a mid-tier scope and mount package for a rifle they shoot a few times a year, no big deal, because guns n masculine shit. But, if a man buys his woman 1 set of $800 heels to go with some lingerie for special occasions, omg * autistic noises intensify *

Last edited:
I find this very interesting. People here will drop $1,000+ on a mid-tier scope and mount package, no big deal, because guns n masculine shit. But, if a man buys his woman 1 set of $800 heels to go with some lingerie for special occasions, omg * autistic noises intensify *
well when you realize they are trolling for dick it makes more sense.

I find this very interesting. People here will drop $1,000+ on a mid-tier scope and mount package, no big deal, because guns n masculine shit. But, if a man buys his woman 1 set of $800 heels to go with some lingerie for special occasions, omg * autistic noises intensify *

$800 heels are a bargain.

Just wait until the ones she really wants are "on clearance sale" for only $1923...

Reactions: clcustom1911
What I do in the privacy of my windowless room I'm currently occupying in Baghdad should be of no concern to you.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to get back to articulating sweet nothings to this based af Polish girl (who despises migrants, gays, and fat people) about how I'm going to tongue-punch her fart box when I visit in a couple months. 🥰

DbAu-egXcAACfd7.jpg
That redhead is cute.
1mqlrzgov2881.jpg

DbAvBZgX4AEqZmw

DbAu-egXcAACfd7.jpg
Hussars or hussies?

I mean, I understand they didn't want to get "caught" by store personnel, but don't they realize any store of that nature will have surveillance cams with an overall "master shot view" of the place from the ceiling? That's what PTZ's are for. They zoom in when there's something to see on the master shot. :eek:

Reactions: fx77
I didn’t have enough saved for my mid tier optic so I bought her a pair of Jimmy Choos and used the Visa to buy my scope. Best $$ I ever spent, the Choos I mean. Should have seen the church ladies notice when my wife got up to sing. They are modest until they get thirsty.