• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1301-CFs4sVtW0K.gif

He did not write the movie. Cool story bro.

Hmmm, Nice try bro.

Do you know what a screenplay is? Did you know the person that writes the story or the book the movie is based on rarely writes the screenplay?

Better luck next time.

From Dusk Till Dawn (1996) Poster

From Dusk Till Dawn (1996)​

Full Cast & Crew​

See agents for this cast & crew on IMDbPro

Directed by​

Writing Credits​

Robert Kurtzman...(story)
Quentin Tarantino...(screenplay)

Cast (in credits order) verified as complete​

If there's one thing that fucking burns me its when people tell a story and perseverate on a detail (like day of the week, time of day, etc) that DON'T MAKE ONE DAMN FUCKING BIT OF DIFFERENCE IN THE FUCKING STORY !! JUST FUCKING MOVE ON ALREADY !!

True story from one of my road techs:

TECH: What's going on with your motorhome, sir?"

OWNER: Well, we left GA about six this morning, traffic was not bad. Stopped a couple of times to walk the dog, he's pretty old, his name is dog. About noon, we stopped at a rest area for lunch. We had sandwiches...no, no I had a hotdog. When I pulled back out on the interstate, I heard a noise and the engine quit.

OWNER: Well, we left GA about six this morning, traffic was not bad. Stopped a couple of times to walk the dog, he's pretty old, his name is dog. About noon, we stopped at a rest area for lunch. We had sandwiches...no, no I had a hotdog. When I pulled back out on the interstate, I heard a noise and the engine quit.
You forgot to include the weather at the moment, and what song may have been playing on the radio...

But just know that whatever you do to fix the engine problem, they will come back in a week and claim it’s your fault that the windshield wipers are streaking now.

You forgot to include the weather at the moment, and what song may have been playing on the radio...

But just know that whatever you do to fix the engine problem, they will come back in a week and claim it’s your fault that the windshield wipers are streaking now.

Do not get me started. Tech changed a coolant level sensor. Three days later Mr Customer calls and asks what we did to cause his ABS warning lamp to come on.

There is of course the other type of work order. The one that gives no info at all.

Oh and kinda need to know what he had on that hotdog. May be relevant

Reactions: Keepmvng
Do not get me started. Tech changed a coolant level sensor. Three days later Mr Customer calls and asks what we did to cause his ABS warning lamp to come on.
I got a call a couple days ago and the the lady said that I fixed their HVAC system two years ago but it's been doing the same thing. I asked when it started this time. She said that it's been doing the same thing since last time I repaired it. So I looked up the old invoice to see what I had done. Replaced fan motor and bad fuses. So the unit was not running when I went two years ago and hasn't run since? I asked. And you waited two years to call me? She said that it didn't seem like it was that long ago.

I got a call a couple days ago and the the lady said that I fixed their HVAC system two years ago but it's been doing the same thing. I asked when it started this time. She said that it's been doing the same thing since last time I repaired it. So I looked up the old invoice to see what I had done. Replaced fan motor and bad fuses. So the unit was not running when I went two years ago and hasn't run since? I asked. And you waited two years to call me? She said that it didn't seem like it was that long ago.
I always loved the calls like that. So, they sat there with a un repaired piece of equipment . That they paid the repair bill for. But it didn't work and they were to busy to pick up the phone and call?
I don't miss field service one iota!

Worked for DoAll for 3 years and had a few people who would claim we didn't fix their machine and called weeks or months later to complain. My question was always , What were they using to cut or grind with for the time. That their bandsaw or surface grinder was down? Usually, if I asked the operators . The truth would come out. That the machine had been fine until the day we got the call!
98% of the customers were honest and if there was a problem with a repair. We heard about it asap.

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC

Excellent.
You just illustrated why "let's kill em all" is such an incredibly bad idea.
There was NEVER, one single case of child molestation at Little Rascals day care.
It was a Salem witch trial, orchestrated by a couple of crusading cunts, and further enabled by a gaggle of professionals, including cops and therapists, who KNEW all those people were evil, guilty pieces of shit.
The state later quietly made up a little loophole for themselves to crawl out of.

The last thing anyone should want to see, is the Green Lantern club having even more power to send people to the guillotine.....unless you are in the club too, have the ring and secret handshake.

Three days later Mr Customer calls and asks what we did to cause his ABS warning lamp to come on.

Come on, you modern electrical systems, anything's possible. lol "for god's sake, don't touch anything!" :D

I had a "you touched it last" issue with my SUV. Had the windshield changed, two days later it rained and my floor is completely soaked. Company came back and looked, tech called me and said "The windshield doesn't leak, there's a hole in the firewall (where wire run through) and the water's coming in there, I checked it with the hose. It's not the windshield, it has nothing to do with us, it's nothing we did." (which he kept saying)

We had a little, slightly escalating back and forth about it. I told him, I believe you and I will seal up the hole. But you're missing my point. That hole has been there for at least the eight years I've owned the car. But the water never came through it till four days ago when you changed the windshield. So something has changed. For whatever reason water is no longer draining where it always has. Instead it's now running down the firewall. And I didn't do anything to the car. But you did. So yes, it is something you did and does have something to do with you. :)

Reactions: Steve_In_29
Define “let”………
“Didn’t get to the pepper spray in a timely fashion”
At the first shop I ever worked at I was given a VW with a 1.8 turbo engine to do an oil change on. One of the VW guys said “They leak really easily so make sure you put the filter on tight”. Right on, thanks for the heads-up. It went to that same guy when it came back for it’s next oil change…and he ended up pulling the filter stud out of the housing because I did exactly what he told me to do. Whoops, sorry

And now for some more rule following

A pic of another forever car I will own one day

1682600699143.jpeg

My DIL called me a couple years ago about her Hummer with 300,000 miles. She said “ It sounds angry” when I accelerate “.

“Didn’t get to the pepper spray in a timely fashion”

At the first shop I ever worked at I was given a VW with a 1.8 turbo engine to do an oil change on. One of the VW guys said “They leak really easily so make sure you put the filter on tight”. Right on, thanks for the heads-up. It went to that same guy when it came back for it’s next oil change…and he ended up pulling the filter stud out of the housing because I did exactly what he told me to do. Whoops, sorry

And now for some more rule following

A pic of another forever car I will own one day

View attachment 8129189
V12 AMG eh? 👍😋

Reactions: The D