• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Yep... Pretty Girl. Now Her "Mom "on that show Sherley Jones was hot as hell
51KORMGsS6L._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

Last edited:
I coached my kid’s TBall team last year. I told the parents at the first practice that I would occasionally need some help with wrangling this many 4-5 year olds. Good thing I did.
During a game, we caught 1st and 2nd base making a break for the nearby playground. They made it about half way before a parent intercepted them and brought them back to the infield…

I coached my kid’s TBall team last year. I told the parents at the first practice that I would occasionally need some help with wrangling this many 4-5 year olds. Good thing I did.
During a game, we caught 1st and 2nd base making a break for the nearby playground. They made it about half way before a parent intercepted them and brought them back to the infield…
T-ball is the best. My son's first game one of the kids on his team hit the ball then took out the kid in the pitching circle with a Dick Butkus type hit, absolutely laid him out. Maybe that's where the term "football bat" comes from. 😁

i was aking about the boreing machine lol
I fix HVAC stuff. I have no clue what model the machines are in that shop. I know what they do and have watched the guys run them. We have a deal. I don't run their machines and they don't fix HVAC stuff. I can take the parts and assemble them but I just watch when it comes to the machining.