• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

344389834_1224366601783283_1907546098343114959_n.jpeg

Not making pizza (with pineapple).

A decent "Kim K" clone (especially 'round the derrier). But I don't think it's Kim herself. The face is a little different, and I'm not sure about the "tatoo" placement or what tats Kim K has, if any. Moreover, there are no TinEye hits for this pic.
That’s obviously a younger, buffer Angelina Jolie

• Haha
Reactions: Fx51LP308 and lash
A decent "Kim K" clone (especially 'round the derrier). But I don't think it's Kim herself. The face is a little different, and I'm not sure about the "tatoo" placement or what tats Kim K has, if any. Moreover, there are no TinEye hits for this pic.
Kim never did anything for me, just reminded me of an ex with a Kardashian ass who had "special" talents that some gals just don't love to do. I doubt Kim is one of those.

Angelina Jolie? I do not see it

Any chance I could order some custom bent corner post? also some "rustic" square corral post with the bottom almost rotted off, and with some aged, stained cow manure rubbed all on one side? I am trying to remodel my granddaughters' room; she loves cows and horses and I want her to get the full monte!!! Aa.. one more thing, any busted up or stomped in manure feed pans or buckets?? The more rustic the better. Thanks, Charlie112

Too funny!

Interesting story about that. It was installed in downtown Sarasota and was a huge hit, bringing in extra tourism. However, the liberal fatheads of the local art commission didn’t think it was art and were pissed that it was commissioned outside of Sarasota and it wasn’t a local artist. They started holding protests and caused such a fucking commotion over it, that it was removed and is stuck away in some no name park where nobody goes. It was then replaced with some piece of junk made from rusty I beams with a ‘name’, produced by some local loser ‘artist’.

Now everybody just drives by that junk without a second glance. That right there is progress.

Any chance I could order some custom bent corner post? also some "rustic" square corral post with the bottom almost rotted off, and with some aged, stained cow manure rubbed all on one side? I am trying to remodel my granddaughters' room; she loves cows and horses and I want her to get the full monte!!! Aa.. one more thing, any busted up or stomped in manure feed pans or buckets?? The more rustic the better. Thanks, Charlie112
Sure. Just go to your local Farm Auction.

That sort of stuff will be behind the barn in a pile. They probably won't get to it until very late in the day.

You should be able to buy the whole pile for a $1 or so . . . but they will start the bidding around $50.

Don't get confused. They are not selling the 8N Ford. It is not for sale and is just being used to help load stuff on your trailer.

Too funny!

Interesting story about that. It was installed in downtown Sarasota and was a huge hit, bringing in extra tourism. However, the liberal fatheads of the local art commission didn’t think it was art and were pissed that it was commissioned outside of Sarasota and it wasn’t a local artist. They started holding protests and caused such a fucking commotion over it, that it was removed and is stuck away in some no name park where nobody goes. It was then replaced with some piece of junk made from rusty I beams with a ‘name’, produced by some local loser ‘artist’.

Now everybody just drives by that junk without a second glance. That right there is progress.
There are four of these statues, two permanent with one being in Sarasota and one at the USS Miday in San Diego. This is one of two traveling statues, this one being installed in Omaha for a six month stay, the other one is currently in Italy.

Sure. Just go to your local Farm Auction.

That sort of stuff will be behind the barn in a pile. They probably won't get to it until very late in the day.

You should be able to buy the whole pile for a $1 or so . . . but they will start the bidding around $50.

Don't get confused. They are not selling the 8N Ford. It is not for sale and is just being used to help load stuff on your trailer.
Oookkk!! sounds great! ..dam.. I guess I will have to air up that dam trailer tire ..again…..