• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

I believe the "in the butt" thing happened more than once on the show. (so it couldn't have been an innocent mistake, at least not the second time.) My favorite part of that story is the cunts at SNOPES had it on their website for years that it was false and didn't happen.

View attachment 8158899
I was watching the show when it happened a different time, and there were others with me that witnessed it as well. The guy's answer was "that would have to be the butt, Bob". We were all like..."did he just say what we think he said?" . And yup, it was written off as an urban legend for years

Reactions: fx77
I was watching the show when it happened a different time, and there were others with me that witnessed it as well. The guy's answer was "that would have to be the butt, Bob". We were all like..."did he just say what we think he said?" . And yup, it was written off as an urban legend for years
I remember watching one of the "Oldieweds" episodes. Couples that had been married for years.

The question was "How long has it been since your husband told you he loved you?". One wife answered "24 years". Couple of chuckles and the questions continued.

The men came back and the questions posed to them. When asked this question he answered "24 years". Bob let out a chuckle and ask the couple how they could be so sure. The husband answered "We got married 24 years ago and I told my wife that I loved her and if I ever changed my mind I'd let her know"

Thank you,
MrSmith

1686343083686.png

This will have the cyclists on here going apeshit crazy over the "insult" to their "rights" as superior vehicles on the road. And something about watching out for them instead of both watching and respecting both.

Figured I would get it started with some low-key ribbing.
yawn. May want to try something new and actually funny.

Back to the regularly scheduled T & A posts

M