• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

uh huh. False analogy Trains can't steer or slow down quickly.

Imagine a semi-truck driving around you like you say you do around cyclists. How do you think that would make *you* feel? Something that big threatening you on the highway? Yeah, you'd react like your life's in danger too.

I've BTDT behind pedestrians on the bike. I've BTDT behind a group ride in a car. Nothing changes: wait till its safe and pass carefully. I don't see the issue.

All y'all complaining about cyclists are like never Trumpers with your irrational hatred. Constantly amazes me.

M
Sorry, on two lane country roads with no passing for miles and the asshole bicyclists actually went from single file to side by side...to block things completely. Real smart. It's really very simple.... Physics still works today as it did back in the 1960's. 6000lbs beats 225lbs every time. Instead of spending the rest of your life in a wheelchair pissing and shitting in a bag use some common sense. The same fucking reason I move my car to the right when a cement truck is coming in the opposite direction... It's called the short end of the stick.....Totally your choice.

If there's 'just enough room' it means there wasn't just enough room. As evidenced by the middle finger you got.

You're sitting there fat and happy in your steel safety cage with the temp just right knowing that if something happens, you're not likely to die and you think your actions are appropriate to the person that you're likely to kill if you hit them?

Let's put this into shooting terms: you're on the range minding your own business when another shooter gets on the line. They're not paying much attention to their muzzle discipline and flagging you with a loaded weapon. That doesn't affect them cause they're at the other end of the muzzle. What do you do? After all... it isn't their life in danger. You can certainly try and talk to them, but they're oblivious to the danger since it isn't them that's being flagged by a loaded weapon.

You guys driving like jackholes around cyclists is like flagging people on the line. Your life isn't in danger, but the cyclist's certainly is.

Try and remember that next time you encounter a cyclist.

Some of us are armed. Take that into consideration when you decide to get aggro around us.

M
Please wear a sign that says mikeshaw2 so we will recognize you!!!😘

If there's 'just enough room' it means there wasn't just enough room. As evidenced by the middle finger you got.

You're sitting there fat and happy in your steel safety cage with the temp just right knowing that if something happens, you're not likely to die and you think your actions are appropriate to the person that you're likely to kill if you hit them?

Let's put this into shooting terms: you're on the range minding your own business when another shooter gets on the line. They're not paying much attention to their muzzle discipline and flagging you with a loaded weapon. That doesn't affect them cause they're at the other end of the muzzle. What do you do? After all... it isn't their life in danger. You can certainly try and talk to them, but they're oblivious to the danger since it isn't them that's being flagged by a loaded weapon.

You guys driving like jackholes around cyclists is like flagging people on the line. Your life isn't in danger, but the cyclist's certainly is.

Some of us are armed. Take that into consideration when you decide to get aggro around us.

M
Hahahaha! Hahaha!

Watching a man pitch a fit on a forum where most of us are just here to laugh is hilarious. Keep it up, cause you’re making my day great!
🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

How’s your bench rest record? How much body armor you wear everyday whilst grocery shopping for your wife? I think next you should call someone specific out for a slap fight.

Hoohah! How funny.🤣

M
WTF? You gonna shoot somebody?

Maybe your helmet is just a bit too tight.

iu

M
pass em and brake check em...

FIFY
Let's put this into shooting terms: you're on the range minding your own business when a road biker gets on the line. They're not paying much attention to their muzzle discipline and flagging you with a loaded weapon, then they start walking back and forth in front of the firing line while the range is hot. That doesn't affect them cause they have the "right" to do it and its up to you not to shoot them. You can certainly try and talk to them, but they're oblivious to the danger since they make terrible decisions by riding bikes on roads they dont belong on.

M

The lengths y'all go to to make mountains out of molehills amazes me. Let's take something that rarely happens and overamplify it to crisis proportions. ...then blame the other person that you're unable to actually drive the multi-ton vehicle that can and does kill people.

If you're unable to drive your car safely, you shouldn't be driving.

I'll give you a hint: put down the phone and look past the hood of your car and whaddya know? Fewer problems on the road.

M

Reactions: 91Eunozs
Hahahaha! Hahaha!

Watching a man pitch a fit on a forum where most of us are just here to laugh is hilarious. Keep it up, cause you’re making my day great!
🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

How’s your bench rest record? How much body armor you wear everyday whilst grocery shopping for your wife? I think next you should call someone specific out for a slap fight.

Hoohah! How funny.🤣
do me a favor and show me where I'm throwing a fit.

G'head. I'll wait.

M

• Haha
Reactions: lash