• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

No Frank jokes, please. 🥸

1687268835_da_19.jpg

Pointing out inaccurate posts calmly definitely isn’t having bunched panties. Keep trying to save face.

You posted a picture showing people who would be 50-60 now saying you were the last ones to do shit, so I can only go by YOUR post to guess you’re age if that’s the group you’re posting about...
Seems those panty's are constricting your blood flow, as your eyesight and ability to do math are off.

The cars look to be 50's models, so more then likely those kids would be pushing 80 by now. But even if that's the early 60's they would still be nearing 70. And if that's the 70's those kids were the last, as by the end of the 80's those childhood freedoms were a thing of the past for the VAST majority of people..

Still not sure why you took the meme so personal.

Rules...

bS2rmOz.jpg

GHOSTLY ECHOES

A late night NYC MTA maintenance train with 3 shunting engines and one motorcar/mobile work crew caboose haul badly damaged subway cars to the scrapyard where they would be picked up by a CSX freight for transport to a processing facility. The train included a group of R142 cars that was gutted by a massive fire set by a deranged homeless man who threw Molotov cocktails into the train in 2020 during rush hour. Train operator Garrett Goble (Rest In Peace) was killed in the inferno as he tried to direct passengers to safety while the cars were consumed by the blaze.

Last edited:
@Dirty D gonna be jelly, some other dude is getting the tonnage.

They like it.

Way back in the day one of the Marines in my platoon was a short, scrawny black guy and his wife was a HUGE black woman (and I don't mean just in comparison to him). When she hugged him he would disappear. They had several kids so he could apparently find the proper wet spot.

They like it.

Way back in the day one of the Marines in my platoon was a short, scrawny black guy and his wife was a HUGE black woman (and I don't mean just in comparison to him). When she hugged him he would disappear. They had several kids so he could apparently find the proper wet spot.

Or someone else could......

Reactions: JimTN
Seems those panty's are constricting your blood flow, as your eyesight and ability to do math are off.

The cars look to be 50's models, so more then likely those kids would be pushing 80 by now. But even if that's the early 60's they would still be nearing 70. And if that's the 70's those kids were the last, as by the end of the 80's those childhood freedoms were a thing of the past for the VAST majority of people..

Still not sure why you took the meme so personal.

Rules...

bS2rmOz.jpg

Still trying to save face I see. Talk about taking it personal since it is obviously personal to you for some stupid reason. Ah yes math, I didn’t zoom and and scrutinize a photo on a phone screen taking into account every minor detail. I was actually being nice and not just accusing you of being a boomer. Pointing out an inaccuracy isn’t taking it personal it’s pointing out an inaccuracy. You really have a false belief I’m upset about this and just keep holding on to it because you want the last word or some stupid bs in that vain.

I’m not mad I just called your post stupid in a round about way for thinking no one after that or your generation had the same experience when up until pretty recently it was the norm, but everything stopped with you apparently lol. I’m guessing you didn’t even make it so it’s not even yours to get butthurt about. You also admitted the meme is incorrect here, yet you still arguing think about that for a while.

Cliff notes: You posted an inaccurate post, I said it’s inaccurate, but you tried to save face while also posting later it’s in fact inaccurate...

So, the only one thing to do is keep making up more arguments to try and feel like you’re winning something

4B9DDA06-06D1-4510-9E21-E0D4F18CAACF.jpeg

Will you two either fuck and make up or settle the alimony somewhere else
Only if you’re face down on bottom baby girl

He admitted I was correct and it was inaccurate, he’s also the one who kept it going. So either join the fuck pile or shut up.😆