• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

IMG_6448.jpeg
IMG_6449.jpeg
IMG_6450.jpeg
IMG_6451.jpeg
IMG_6452.jpeg
IMG_6453.jpeg
IMG_0361.jpeg

My wife and her flower fetish that I support 100% while also thinking of ways to torment her.

354969506_2357945227718212_2752894841384029794_n.jpg

It compelled me to do some research. Jackpot!

Nature is so beautiful. Lol.

Screenshot_2022-11-28-16-28-14-39.jpg

It's a poppy from the far east. I ordered some online a while back and then forgot about it shortly after. A few months go by, and a hand-addressed envelope from Sri Lanka arrives with customs stamps all over it. The broken "Engrish" thanked me for the purchase, and a little baggy containing a handful of seeds was enclosed.

Instantly I envision a 3rd world sweat shop with a little kid fat-fingering a letter for a bowl of rice as his family labors in a poppy field surrounded by AK-wielding thugs.

Gardening just became cool again. Lol.
Link please!

While it was kind of you to recommend a product that your family swears by and you grew up using as a child to make you the man(?) you are today, after watching the video I find that it is of no interest to me.

rules...
E3I9Aro.jpg
Aw, still grumpy I see.

Getting Khum Dhan would help, but you'd know that if you weren't such a turd in a punch bowl and watched it