• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Shit like this happens all the time in the Great Plains. Maybe not such a great idea greenies.
I always wondered how those panels would do on the houses in the area that have them. Had a pretty good “golf to tennis ball “ hail earlier. So far hadn’t seen any being repaired or replaced . Another question, when they mount them, they have to put holes in roof to anchor them. How do they seal the holes, and how long before leakage happens?????

FzqhEGtWwAE5pLY

Yep, mom must have slid under the water and they didn't notice since they were too busy saving the child.
If I was the father, I’d probably prefer to fix the bitch myself, but would appreciate the cops saving me from the pokey.

If everything is melting... then how is this covered by snow ❄️? ❄️

Hmm
View attachment 8171982
A dozen years or so ago there was an expedition to recover a plane that malfunctioned and landed up there. They rescued the WW1 crew and left the plane. They located the plane 50 feet below the ice. They recovered it and restored it. For a few years it was in the pigeon forge museum and they were offering flights on it.

Anyone in Lake Havasu? Gotta get that ethanol-free 91 octane for Frau Blücher Bavarian masterrace at Parker Oil.
20230628_200627.jpg

No, I don't ask the King's permission to ride on roadways I'm already taxed for because property tax, gas tax, sales tax, property improvement permit fees, etc.

Fuck you if you disagree.

Anyone in Lake Havasu? Gotta get that ethanol-free 91 octane for Frau Blücher Bavarian masterrace at Parker Oil.View attachment 8172254

No, I don't ask the King's permission to ride on roadways I'm already taxed for because property tax, gas tax, sales tax, property improvement permit fees, etc.

Fuck you if you disagree.
Is that an F650GS?

Reactions: clcustom1911