• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

FB_IMG_1691288910699.jpg

If I didn't know better, I would swear you were a 702 in a previous life.

Ha!
Admin was my highest score area.

However, I still don't know the difference in a verb and an adverb.

Is the adverb one you didn't plan on using, but the conversing just allowed you to suddenly come up with it?

For those that are slow, really slow, adlib/adverb... Sheesh!🙄

Actually, I'm mom sitting today and just noticed a bunch of opportunities to poke at people because mom is asleep, and I'm bored watching cooking shows. 😁

Ha!
Admin was my highest score area.

However, I still don't know the difference in a verb and an adverb.

Is the adverb one you didn't plan on using, but the conversing just allowed you to suddenly come up with it?

For those that are slow, really slow, adlib/adverb... Sheesh!🙄

Actually, I'm mom sitting today and just noticed a bunch of opportunities to poke at people because mom is asleep, and I'm bored watching cooking shows. 😁

Was my lowest. 85, I think. During APR days and using lots of superlatives, I forwarded a draft (handwritten, double spaced) for review. One of the remarks was something like, "Of his own volition, he..." Some nimrod in the orderly room changed it to violate and wrote, "Who or what did he violate?" When I got it back, I changed it back to volition, and added "SSgt Joe has violated a number of nimrods," and suggested the reviewer invest in a dictionary. My Chief saw it and wouldn't send it forward. I later learned who the idiot was, wrote out the definition and put in in a thousand-miler with his name and office symbol. I know he got it because I was later "briefed."