• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

__e04c60337b3d0d43ddbaffe75010e96b_width-600.jpeg

In May 2018, Beamon wrote a letter to Judge Christopher Patterson in which he said that killing sex offenders "was the best feeling I’ve had in a long time." He pledged to continue targeting victims if he was not sentenced to death. "I’ll do my best to eliminate every single one until one of three things happens: (1) someone kills me, (2) I run out of people to kill, or (3) they put me where I can kill no more, death row," the letter said. He told Judge Patterson "if you don’t send me to death row, I vow to dedicate my next to you." In another letter, Beamon wrote "I will continue to take lives until someone in here takes mine or I reach my goal, death row, so please send me there. If you set me free, it's blood on your hands.

Beamon killed himself while on death row on June 10, 2020. He was 42 years old

THE MBA GYROJET: THE EPITOME OF SPACE AGE VISION

When now defunct MBA Corp. introduced the Gyrojet pistol, automatic carbine, and sniper rifle weapon line in 1963, the vision that most, if not all of the public had for the next 5-10 years was full scale interplanetary exploration and colonization, the beginning of interstellar expeditions, megacities on Mars and floating in the upper atmosphere of Venus, and of course, military conflicts in space. Ranging from death defying special operations action to neutralize enemy saboteurs on an orbital mining site, or full scale ship to ship combat with lasers and fighter craft launched from assault carriers, the 1960s saw the epitome of Space Age hopes and designs. Everything from cars to household appliances and architecture revolved around spacecraft and futuristic interpretation.

As of currently, it is estimated that no more than 160 fully functional and well maintained and properly stored rounds of .499 and .513 caliber Gyrojet rocket ammunition exist in the entire world. Nothing remotely similar to this kind of avante-garde armament is being produced by anybody around the world. All of the remaining stocks are in the USA and all of it in private collections. In the last 10 years alone, due to gunwriters on Youtube doing reviews and presentations of historical curios and relics, no less than 30-50 of these dwindling rocket bullets had been sent downrange for the entire online audience to watch and enjoy...

Reactions: fx77 and mtrmn
THE MBA GYROJET: THE EPITOME OF SPACE AGE VISION

When now defunct MBA Corp. introduced the Gyrojet pistol, automatic carbine, and sniper rifle weapon line in 1963, the vision that most, if not all of the public had for the next 5-10 years was full scale interplanetary exploration and colonization, the beginning of interstellar expeditions, megacities on Mars and floating in the upper atmosphere of Venus, and of course, military conflicts in space. Ranging from death defying special operations action to neutralize enemy saboteurs on an orbital mining site, or full scale ship to ship combat with lasers and fighter craft launched from assault carriers, the 1960s saw the epitome of Space Age hopes and designs. Everything from cars to household appliances and architecture revolved around spacecraft and futuristic interpretation.

As of currently, it is estimated that no more than 160 fully functional and well maintained and properly stored rounds of .499 and .513 caliber Gyrojet rocket ammunition exist in the entire world. Nothing remotely similar to this kind of avante-garde armament is being produced by anybody around the world. All of the remaining stocks are in the USA and all of it in private collections. In the last 10 years alone, due to gunwriters on Youtube doing reviews and presentations of historical curios and relics, no less than 30-50 of these dwindling rocket bullets had been sent downrange for the entire online audience to watch and enjoy...

well, gotta disagree with the ammo quantity,

I picked up a big estate a few years ago, the deceased used to work for MBA,. and the gent I bought the stuff from had 3 or 4 Gyrojets, I picked up 2 IIRC,
and flipped them,

he had a couple boxes of ammo, all original, stored in a climate control house,
and he kept one of the gyrojets,

another friend has a Gyrojet, and a factory box of ammo + a handful of loose rounds, and has shot his Gyrojet,
he offered to bring it out one day and let me shoot it, need to remind him of that