• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Should of stayed in his lane.
Should have, but primary cause of the accident is the RV driver poor control of the automobile. Probably is a hit and run as well. If they catch the driver, this will cost him.

370617957_841042557743822_8428069458545759197_n.jpeg

If we tell small children to not play in the road and look both ways before crossing the street so they don't get run over, how is it that getting on a bike with spandex and a helmet makes you forget those rules and create an elitist attitude at the same time? Because your ass still gets run over as the many videos show.

But I will say the dude driving the RV must be a professional bowler since he got a strike on those bikers.

ETA: Ironman beat me to it. I think it was a strike. The dude up front doesn't count.

Last edited:
If we tell small children to not play in the road and look both ways before crossing the street so they don't get run over, how is it that getting on a bike with spandex and a helmet makes you forget those rules and create an elitist attitude at the same time? Because your ass still gets run over as the many videos show.

But I will say the dude driving the RV must be a professional bowler since he got a strike on those bikers.

ETA: Ironman beat me to it. I think it was a strike. The dude up front doesn't count.
The difference is that cyclists are A. traffic and B. moving down the road WITH other traffic.

...but since you're being deliberately obtuse like lots of people, you wont understand the differences

M

so let me get this straight: guy is coming at you on the wrong side of the road and somehow it's what he's passing's fault that he's about to have a head on collision with you?

Explain that one to me

M

Anytime there is anything about a bike you bitch about it and drag it out for at least a week. We get it, these posts make your poontang hurt. I just thought the Pamprin, or Midol per another thoughtful suggestion, would help you get over it quicker.

Times like these must be hard on your husband.

Nobody mentions oncoming traffic or other conditions.

Almost got run over by some douche bag in his spandex gear riding on the fucking sidewalk like a 12 yo. There's literally bike lanes in the street but this fucking wanna be needs to ride the sidewalk.

Reactions: myronman3
NOW you're getting it. The middle of the lane is one of the safest spots to ride.

Even the most distracted person behind the wheel has to look up every once in a while and if you're not in the lane, they won't see you.

Try it and see

M
This entitlement is why people dislike bike riders. Especially in the mountains or on curves. Nobody in their right mind wants to smear a human but riding in the middle of the road, you get what you get.

If semis have to look out for trains lest they get jacked up and kids have to watch out for cars it would seem to follow that an unprotected individual on a bike would consider that to be a hint. Or not.

Stupid people do stupid things and get killed for their stupidity every day - even if they were legally in the right or felt they were entitled to the entire fucking road. I hope the guy that got hit can feel proud that he not only stood up for all bicycle riders in the world by claiming his lane, but quite likely may help the Orthopedic Surgeon fund and put his kids through college also. I get the green light at intersections every day. That doesn’t mean I don’t look both ways before pulling across the intersection.

Trusting that your family will receive a big payday from Grampa RV’s insurance company because of your untimely death really sounds like a very poor plan. But go ahead and push your rights to your lane. It’s quite literally your funeral if anybody else makes a mistake.