• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

I never would have guessed.

IMG_1943.jpeg

Last edited:
Time to wax the floor on the hangar deck?
Looks like my old home away from home ? Think I see a 4 on the bow , bet there’s a 6 beside it ….making it CVA 64 , the Constellation. Doesn’t look like a Nuke to me.
Can‘t be many birds parked in the hangar deck , got some major re-spotting to do. 🇺🇸
Edit : looking closer , think she may be the Stennis ….CVN 74 ???

Last edited:
Looks like my old home away from home ? Think I see a 4 on the bow , bet there’s a 6 beside it ….making it CVA 64 , the Constellation. Doesn’t look like a Nuke to me.
Can‘t be many birds parked in the hangar deck , got some major re-spotting to do. 🇺🇸
Edit : looking closer , think she may be the Stennis ….CVN 74 ???
Are there tractors to move them on every deck?

Are there tractors to move them on every deck?
Tractors are used on both decks all the time. They do some tight parking , literally inches apart. They use towing tractors where the operator is facing the plane , they connect to the front wheel making movement easier.
IMG_1467.jpeg

Last edited:
But you had time to snap a pic? What about an "after"?
I did not have time to take a picture. In truth, the picture of that buggy is courtesy of the internet. It is a very similar if not an exact replica of the one I nearly flattened. They are everywhere in the rural northeast.

Last edited:
Reactions: Keith E. and lash

Nice hoe. I like Cats. Ever had the tracks freeze on the ground in really cold weather. If it's not to cold you can take your teeth and try and get 'em loose then work 'em around to warm 'em up. If that doesn't work you just have to wait and tickle them now and then until they get warm, free up and you can get back to it.

Hoe .. with an e.

Thank you,
MrSmith

Reactions: 22Hshots and mtrmn