• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

SW6TvsM.jpg

You know what is the one symptom similar to a COVID case? The cold sweat and chill that we observers feel anticipating the HMFIC's reaction to appear at the bottom of that post... 😂😂😂
I’m drunk in Mexico right now…. If I get banned… I get banned.

He enjoys the fruit cakes me and some other individuals send… getting close to that time of year again.

I’m drunk in Mexico right now…. If I get banned… I get banned.

He enjoys the fruit cakes me and some other individuals send… getting close to that time of year again.

Do NOT send him pumpkin spice anything though... I have a feeling that would get one banned at least for 12 hours as a haha... 😂

Anybody realize that ALL Trump memes in existence on the Net are used to congratulate people or indicate badassery and good hilarity, while ALL Biden memes are used to insult, ridicule, and call out wack/retarded shit??? And if something has gone beyond regular stupidity, a Fetterman meme is also added?
biggrin.gif

If anyone still is questioning how the votes of 2020 really were, just the Internet's use of these two memes indicate EVERYTHING they need to know.