• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

d821a88e-5ed7-4f4d-900f-c52d8804ad1a.jpeg

f7b6dcc6-23a4-42a7-8e25-b995e6a89d60.jpeg

That looks bogus...EVs dont require an open hood to charge and the guy hit. This looks like a video game or something. What am I missing here?
I’ve seen several videos of NG high pressure tanks letting go or some filling issue…like a grenade in the trunk

It's a CNG tank. Ruptured, tank becomes a rocket, ricocheted off of a support pillar and struck the guy in the brainstem. Many cars, trucks, and buses in the Central Asian republics are CNG and LPG powered courtesy of very low price gas offered to them by Chinese mining and drilling conglomerates in exchange for them operating in their countries.

The OP never claimed it was an EV. Show a comparable video of a standard ICV exploding like that.
I think the inference was that it was an EV, disregarding anything posted by the OP. I hate fake ass inferences by the left or right. We dont need these bs videos to convince the general public, with any common sense, that EV is not the solution.

Im part of a small group working on a project to supplement several state utility grids for EV. Itll work, weve done the RandD for it, but its stupid as fuck! I dont give a fuck, these woke ass utility companies pay big bucks! Short of more power plants, we have to do something! Not the first project Ive been embarassed to be part of, but each have been clever solutions to woke agendas.

Google BESS technology, to see how some states are going to supplement their grids. Like I said, its dumb, but itll work.

If youre not investing stock in VRLA or LFP batteries, you dumb!