• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1696316255042.png

Bought my first house at 22 years old. It was built in 1967, and the previous owner was an idiot. For 19 years I repaired and remodeled that house. (Do not remodel a house you live in).

I built a new house on a different piece of property. And sold the old one, at a profit. I'm willing to build a new house again. I am not willing to remodel one again.
I would remodel another. As soon as we finished remodeling the one we are in. We moved out of the old into the new, and started on the old one. Now its much nicer rental than it used to be. In fact its nicer than it ever was when we lived in it. :ROFLMAO:

I figured as much, but them that I had encounters with definitely were not pets and seeing as how they are perfectly capable of putting the whoop ass on a hound dog 5x their size I wanted no part of tangling with one up in the confines of a tree climbing stand 15' off the ground.
That, and barbecued coon is pretty dang tasty.
I watched my friends border collie kill raccoons three quarters its size more than once.

If that was my concrete garage floor or driveway, id blow a head gasket! Cardboard dude, its everywhere!!!!
So what would happen if you accidentally blasted through your cut piece with a plasma cutter and hit the floor?

Asking for my brother who may or may not have watched me do that to his shop floor once