• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1696366292556.png

That gap at the top of the bikini bottom makes me suspect it a dude. All of you that liked the image are probably gay.
On the list of the top stupid things I’ve read on here. Keep showing you’re vast experience with the female species.

The fabric in the center gets loose when they pull the sides of the bikini up(because the ends get closer together so effectively it’s almost as though it became a size too big, happens when there’s no FUPA. Stop pushing your lady boy fantasies on everyone.

Last edited:
On the list of the top stupid things I’ve read on here. Keep showing you’re vast experience with the female species.

The fabric in the center gets loose when they pull the sides of the bikini up(because the ends get closer together so effectively it’s almost as though it became a size too big, happens when there’s no FUPA. Stop pushing your lady boy fantasies on everyone.
I know you like a good tuck.

• Haha
Reactions: 22Hshots
Are you new here? Dudes been posting these "ladies" for months!
Above are @mikeinfwa ’s posts…the ones without text are usually just pics. I dunno dude…not sure how feminine you need a gal before you are comfortable.

Wait, are you one of those guys I hear about whose second text question to a chick is, “Beef curtain pics or ur fag”…?