• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1696643423232.png

If you don’t know why what I said is funny you may not be smart enough for the rest of a conversation.
I still think you’re a fed or somebody’s fake newb, but that was pretty clever.

And to be fair to everyone who may look askance at your rather laconic post (and that’s a compliment), I admit I didn’t get it when I scrolled past the first time either.

Reactions: Father O’blivion
I still think you’re a fed or somebody’s fake newb, but that was pretty clever.

And to be fair to everyone who may look askance at your rather laconic post (and that’s a compliment), I admit I didn’t get it when I scrolled past the first time either.
Believe it or not I’m just a dude hanging out. This forum is frequently funny, occasionally disturbing, and never lacking in interest.

I'm not trying to defend the potato, but it really looks like he's trying to step over the leash and the dog.

Pups should be on a pretty short leash for an old fuck like him to be able to have any control.

Hard to tell. Could be that or his feeble old ass was trying to kick the dog. Maybe he thought it was a voter.