• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

2815E5F7-2F6F-4C00-83D5-EA1F80BEF3CF.jpeg

Been there, back in 2014 my wife had a 2014 mustang gt 6 speed went to some fancy hotel where it was only valet parking the dude got in didn’t really grind the gears but rode the shit out of the clutch and was revving to like 5-6k, next morning the girl at valet had to walk us to the car she couldn’t drive it.

Would rather them walk me to.my car than grind the shit out of the gearbox.
Oh yeah for sure, hell when we bought the car we originally wanted a black one but it was at another dealership of there’s so they were going to have someone bring it over, well that person said he could drive a manual but apparently they couldn’t they hit another mustang on there lot lol.

Reactions: lash
I'm not trying to defend the potato, but it really looks like he's trying to step over the leash and the dog.

Pups should be on a pretty short leash for an old fuck like him to be able to have any control.

I'd say hook the dog with his foot is closer to it. SS says he punches his dogs often.

Reactions: fx77
And? Nothing I said was inaccurate. Question the things you disagree with, but especially question the things you readily agree with. Why would you trust any of them?
B/c from Tammany Hall to Donna Brazile giving Hillary debate questions in advance, dems are always cheating. It doesn’t take a leap of logic to think the cheating continued.