• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

479a5e98-3115-4411-9227-cc4bb7113d64

I gather it's being "towed" (I see the towing rig on the left). I'm curious as to how far away the towing vessel is. :eek:

It's earlyish and I haven't started to brain yet, but, if it's towed how does it stop?

Thank you,
MrSmith

I gather it's being "towed" (I see the towing rig on the left). I'm curious as to how far away the towing vessel is. :eek:
Just for points of reference. It will need to be towed from Bremerton, through Puget Sound, the Straights of Juan de Fuca and out to the Pacific Ocean (all saltwater). It will be towed down to Astoria, Oregon, where it will enter the Columbia River and make it's (freshwater) journey up the Columbia river to Hanford.

Towing/tug/barge companies tow barges all the time without being "run over". We have a lot of tug traffic going to/from Alasaka and Seattle.

Thanks. I never saw such a beast. Made by Winchester. It fired twice from each barrel for each pull on the trigger...so you got 4 shots per time. Sort of a 'double double tap'.