• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1696997667598.png

if you are a poor,you won't be buying even a clone and,for sure,not an original.
I found a couple PU scopes in 2003, in a certain country, that might have followed me home. No import marks of course. As far as I could tell, they came off the old zpu-4 anti aircraft guns. There were plenty blown up remnants out between they runways from the first gulf war.
Dates were 41 and 43 or something like that.
They were pretty cool, I gave them to a couple friends that are really into the old Mosins.

Israel has a lot of nationalists who are very good at doing nationalist things. I would not be surprised if some of their politicians who were responsible for their new bullshit gun laws got treated with extreme prejudice by a few roving squads of nationalists going around to take out trash. If the relatives of the numerous victims of the past week start developing this idea that the horror that their loved ones had gone through were directly caused by the actions of these officials, things might get sporty inside very quick...

People need to realize that when you pass antigun legislation and gun bans, you WILL be directly responsible for any innocents murdered or injured by insidious actors because they were disarmed due to YOUR pen scribble.

Just for points of reference. It will need to be towed from Bremerton, through Puget Sound, the Straights of Juan de Fuca and out to the Pacific Ocean (all saltwater). It will be towed down to Astoria, Oregon, where it will enter the Columbia River and make it's (freshwater) journey up the Columbia river to Hanford.

Towing/tug/barge companies tow barges all the time without being "run over". We have a lot of tug traffic going to/from Alasaka and Seattle.

I was more concerned with how far away the tug/towing vessel was from the barge. This, to avoid any potential radioactive exposure (i.e. any "leaks:", etc.).

I'm actually quite familiar with "towing" operations. My dad used to keep his boat at a marina in Jersey City. We'd ride down Newark Bay and then underneath the Bayone Bridge and through the Kill Van Kull to New York Harbor. One would always see tugs in operation, pushing (mostly) the garbage barges, etc. as well as others. You had to be careful, especially at night. You watched the top lights on the tug. One white light meant the tug was on its own. Two lights at top meant it was either pushing a barge or had one attached to its side. Three lights above meant it was "towing" something and you'd better not cross immediately behind it, lest you cut the tow line. Bad form.... Very bad.

Last edited:
Reactions: lash and Garvey
Never took a girl to dinner, paid the bill, followed by sex? That's buying a hooker! You can call it a date....but its the same thing.
You guys apparently aren't getting my point... Absolutely I have paid for dinner, drinks, etc then sex which is similar to purchasing a hooker not disputing this. What I'm laughing at is someone buying a hooker and others saying "he's got it going on"... Not really, he's not James Bond, Fabio, or insert whomever you like, buying a hooker requires zero game only expendable money. Show me a hot woman you took to dinner and she paid then you fucked her and I'll say that guys got it going on. I'm not dogging on hookers, buying them, or anything else just don't act like it took skill.

An Airbus 380 is on its way across the Atlantic. It flies consistently at 800 km/h at 30,000 feet, when suddenly a Eurofighter with a Tempo Mach 2 appears.
The pilot of the fighter jet slows down, flies alongside the Airbus and greets the pilot of the passenger plane by radio: "Airbus, boring flight isn’t it? Now have a look here!"
He rolls his jet on its back, accelerates, breaks through the sound barrier, rises rapidly to a dizzying height, and then swoops down almost to sea level in a breathtaking dive. He loops back next to the Airbus and asks: "Well, how was that?"
The Airbus pilot answers: "Very impressive, but watch this!"
The jet pilot watches the Airbus, but nothing happens. It continues to fly straight, at the same speed. After 15 minutes, the Airbus pilot radios, "Well, how was that?
Confused, the jet pilot asks, "What did you do?"
The AirBus pilot laughs and says: "I got up, stretched my legs, walked to the back of the aircraft to use the washroom, then got a cup of coffee and a chocolate fudge pastry."
The moral of the story is: When you’re young, speed and adrenaline seems to be great. But as you get older and wiser, you learn that comfort and peace are more important.
This is called S.O.S.: Slower, Older and Smarter.
Dedicated to all my senior friends ~ it’s time to slow down and enjoy the rest of the trip.
1697051330545.png