• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

392869342_308874915191246_2696919562452191193_n.jpg

View attachment 8254414
Finishing up a 5 wt rod for my wife just need to do the epoxy on the threads.
Good Lord, when I was building Rods, I "maybe" did a wrap that was 10 percent of the size of that. It was a tremendous amount of work.

You did a beautiful job and you should be very, very proud of your accomplishment :):love:

Had someone walk up to me the other day while I was drinking a pop and ask me how I remove my straws foreskin when I get a pop in the drive through.
I told him that I pound it on my leg to scrunch it down, grab the tube in my teeth and rrriiippp the fore skin off, stick my tube in the hole and then suck suck suck.
After hearing my response the pastor fainted.

True but there appears to be a machine gun mounted on there.
I kinda thought that was an MG on the frame above the skid & I bet there is one on the other side too. If I was going to be evac'ed I would be fine with hot empty brass falling on me while I was strapped to the skid. The guy had a lot of baggage in there too.

Reactions: lash