• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1700121696343.png

So much WIN in this short but kickass video. Deputy's comments about weapons was absolutely awesome. And the left lane kid is probably a new driver with a bit of nervousness, and serious about looking out for everybody's safety on the road but just needs more experience. 10/10 👍

So much WIN in this short but kickass video. Deputy's comments about weapons was absolutely awesome. And the left lane kid is probably a new driver with a bit of nervousness, and serious about looking out for everybody's safety on the road but just needs more experience. 10/10 👍
That happens so much here in NV on I-80. Its always some fuckhead with California plates that camps in the left lane and refuses to move over. The state passed a law about driving in the left lane when not passing, I wish they would enforce it more.

1700156094246.png

I assume this is really the ER nurse trying to Baker Act you until the hallucinations stop. Because there is no reality it that scenario and at the height of the pandemic that was still never considered.

Was not that case in China though. That never happened HERE in the US, you are right, and there was a specific reason why it did not happen here. Refer to another post somewhere on the previous page about October gun sales numbers. :)

The left lane kid is a typical left lane hog.

The comment that he was going the speed limit clearly shows ignorance (probably not) on his part, or a general FUCK YOU to other drivers.

I vote that it's a Fuck You.

This shit happens all day every day on the roads around here. These people don't even look in their mirrors. They merge on to the interstate at 47mph and immediately go five lanes over into the inside lane, where they park their asses.

Going the speed limit, as the deputy shows, impedes traffic flow and causes a dangerous situation that forces drivers to maneuver around them when they should NEVER have be in that inside lane to begin with.

It's nothing but selfish stupidity.

My .02c worth.

The comment that he was going the speed limit clearly shows ignorance (probably not) on his part, or a general FUCK YOU to other drivers.

This shit happens all day every day on the roads around here. These people don't even look in their mirrors. They merge on to the interstate at 47mph and immediately go five lanes over into the inside lane, where they park their asses.

Going the speed limit, as the deputy shows, impedes traffic flow and causes a dangerous situation that forces drivers to maneuver around them when they should NEVER have be in that inside lane to begin with.

My .02c worth.
See this in Texas all the time. There's a fine for this, however no one is ever stopped by the popo for this infraction.

My .02c worth.
I totally agree. As you know, I spend a bit of time on the interstate around here and it’s quite obvious that many of these are asshole that have issues and are using this as a control freak thing. Because, if you try to pass at a reasonable slow rate, they will 98% of the time speed up to prevent you so that they can then block you again.

The exception are those few I see that are going the speed limit in the left lane or slower and if you look at them as you pass, you see them gripping the steering wheel as if they are terrified and are afraid to do anything other than move forward. The reason they don’t use the right lane is that they are afraid of merging traffic. These people are dangerous in a different way, because in a tight situation, they will react badly.

See this in Texas all the time. There's a fine for this, however no one is ever stopped by the popo for this infraction.

I've got some brothers working for Plano PD. I have to go through there to my FD and back home. 22 years of driving U.S. 75. I have told them from Melissa to Plano on that highway, left lane campers are the worst in Plano. Yall would cut down on wrecks if you enforced left lane campers. People get pissed and pass them on the right, and then shit happens. They passed it up the chain of command, but nothing has been done.

The majority of offenders look like they no Habla.