• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

The left lane kid is a typical left lane hog.

The comment that he was going the speed limit clearly shows ignorance (probably not) on his part, or a general FUCK YOU to other drivers.

I vote that it's a Fuck You.

This shit happens all day every day on the roads around here. These people don't even look in their mirrors. They merge on to the interstate at 47mph and immediately go five lanes over into the inside lane, where they park their asses.

Going the speed limit, as the deputy shows, impedes traffic flow and causes a dangerous situation that forces drivers to maneuver around them when they should NEVER have be in that inside lane to begin with.

It's nothing but selfish stupidity.

My .02c worth.
Its a fucking epidemic in Minnesota. Usually they find a buddy in the right lane to match speeds with to create
a nice sub speed limit rolling road block.

I've got some brothers working for Plano PD. I have to go through there to my FD and back home. 22 years of driving U.S. 75. I have told them from Melissa to Plano on that highway, left lane campers are the worst in Plano. Yall would cut down on wrecks if you enforced left lane campers. People get pissed and pass them on the right, and then shit happens. They passed it up the chain of command, but nothing has been done.

The majority of offenders look like they no Habla.
If the fine was double and the locals would get most of the fine money it would stop. $200 isn't that much, but $400 and most of that going to the local .gov and this would stop fast.

So they pull you over for speeding.....and they pull you over for going the speed limit....cant fucking win.

You know damn well if he bumped his speed up 15mph another cop would've pulled him over for speeding.

Dude should've asked " so how much faster over the speed limit should I have been driving to be in the left lane?"
Maybe you missed it. It’s a “passing” lane. You ain’t passing, you need to be moving to the right lane. How hard is that to understand?

If the fine was double and the locals would get most of the fine money it would stop. $200 isn't that much, but $400 and most of that going to the local .gov and this would stop fast.

And put more effort onto enforcing left lane campers than speeders. I'd bet my lunch money, the number of car wrecks on the highway would be reduced.

I sit back and watch a whole lot of other dumbasses sit side by side. And I say "no matter how many lanes they give you, you're still going to fuck it up".

So they pull you over for speeding.....and they pull you over for going the speed limit....cant fucking win.

You know damn well if he bumped his speed up 15mph another cop would've pulled him over for speeding.

Dude should've asked " so how much faster over the speed limit should I have been driving to be in the left lane?"

You're a left lane campers aren't you?

You're hiding enemies of the state under your floorboards, aren't you?

If the left lane was the fast lane then that question might be valid. Since by law it is a “Passing Lane” that would be a stupid question.

Are you one of the rolling road block crowd?

Reactions: jr81452
If I'm going the speed limit, why are you traveling faster than me and have a need to pass?

Don't get me wrong, I actually don't agree with left lane camping...you should move the fuck over.

I'm calling out the fact that it's becoming impossible to drive without breaking some type of law

The more important question is, why is the speed limit set so low that its creating traffic jams and forcing people to pass you?

We both know the answer to that one.

It's so when you do go to pass that guy, and you're doing 70 in a 55 to overtake him, the cops can pull you over for that too.

Because you don't have your cruise control set. You're not traveling the speed limit. You're traveling 10 under to 10 over, and I'm tired of your shit.

I want around you so I can set my cruise control again.

It's not anyone else's concern how much another person is going over the speed limit. And for what reason.

If you are getting passed on the right, you are the problem.

If I'm going the speed limit, why are you traveling faster than me and have a need to pass?

Don't get me wrong, I actually don't agree with left lane camping...you should move the fuck over.

I'm calling out the fact that it's becoming impossible to drive without breaking some type of law

The more important question is, why is the speed limit set so low that its creating traffic jams and forcing people to pass you?

We both know the answer to that one.

It's so when you do go to pass that guy, and you're doing 70 in a 55 to overtake him, the cops can pull you over for that too.
Fuck in Texas, where I am at, it's 75 mph. People park there and the signs are everywhere telling them to move over. We even have signs telling people to follow the directions of other signs.

images.jpg
61rqlLdFtPL.jpg

I call the "campers" Left Lane Larry or Lisa, and it's widespread in TN as well.

So, how is the food?

This is what I want to know as well. I’ve lived in Denver for a while and still haven’t been to Casa Bonita exactly because everyone said it was like eating plastic

Food was decent. Six of us, plus a one year old, went. Four of us got the enchiladas and my wife got the Beef Suadero and our friend got the Taco Salad. I got a mix of green and red chile, Christmas option, and preferred the red but both were good. All of us liked the enchiladas. My SIL is Mexican and he approved. My wife said the Beef Saudero was very good. And our friend liked her Taco Salad. My only complaint was you got your food in line, just like the old days, but had to wait for your drinks after you were seated and your waitress took your drink order. Three margaritas were ordered and all three had too much tequila and two were sent back and replaced with beer. That could be seen as a positive by some. Overall it was the same as old but in much better condition. It was fun and everyone there seemed to be having a good time. It wasn't too busy. Busy enough it didn't feel like a ghost town but not so busy you couldn't enjoy the amenities. We were able to get right next to the pool for the cliff diving performance. But two divers only did three total dives. Not three each, three total. Black Bart's cave was as good as I remembered. The wishing well is still there but with a different "genie" in the well. There were metal detectors and private security. My buddy and I had to go back to his Jeep to take our CCW pistols off in order to enter. There was not armed security indoors once you entered. There was basically no South Park stuff anywhere except for a Cartman doll you could take your picture with and some sort of "gorilla" walking around that I'm told is a SP character. No SP merch in the mercantile either.

Edit: The sopaipillas were great. I liked them a lot.

Last edited:
Fuck in Texas, where I am at, it's 75 mph. People park there and the signs are everywhere telling them to move over. We even have signs telling people to follow the directions of other signs.

View attachment 8273714View attachment 8273715
This, today guy was driving in the middle lane at less than posted speed, it's a hazard. Also, flow of traffic is a consideration. You can obey the posted speed, on the F'n shoulder or service road, if your ass is in the main lanes of traffic, keep the fuck up or GTFO because you are a safety hazard. In the morning on the way to work, I drive the posted speed in the far right lane and let those in a hurry to get to work have the other 2 lanes, but at 4am, there isn't many. In the afternoon or evening, my ass is keeping up with the flow.

This is what I want to know as well. I’ve lived in Denver for a while and still haven’t been to Casa Bonita exactly because everyone said it was like eating plastic

So long ago that I can't remember even the decade, my ex and I went there. I did like quintuple margarita duty and it was an entertaining night.

Some ex-wives, particularly before the "ex" is added, require quintuple margarita duty. Not an option.

I totally agree. As you know, I spend a bit of time on the interstate around here and it’s quite obvious that many of these are asshole that have issues and are using this as a control freak thing. Because, if you try to pass at a reasonable slow rate, they will 98% of the time speed up to prevent you so that they can then block you again.

The exception are those few I see that are going the speed limit in the left lane or slower and if you look at them as you pass, you see them gripping the steering wheel as if they are terrified and are afraid to do anything other than move forward. The reason they don’t use the right lane is that they are afraid of merging traffic. These people are dangerous in a different way, because in a tight situation, they will react badly.

The front range is full of shit-driving transplant assholes. I'll spare you the story of the one I just dealt with - you all have seen these half-wits in action. Makes me wish this was bumper cars.