• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1700381546158.png

Maybe seed oils.

Hormones
Vaccines
GMOs
HFCS
Processed foods
Artificial sweeteners

The list goes on.
The further we go from old school, the worse it gets.

And I dont love to tell ya, we aint voting or fighting it back to “the good ole days” and I firmly believe what is happening and what is coming has been written and will come to be.
I think plastics in food, stimulating estrogen receptors, is causing much of the hormonal changes . Fkg vaccines are a huge problem that we are just starting to realize how bad they can be.

394574400_1092817435378143_2701175829139411213_n.jpg

Nammer Jammer era....Notice the "Knee Key" on top of the radio. This was used by special forces in the field to send Morse code into a man pack radio. The black metal clamp went on the senders upper leg to hold the key while he transmits.

Maybe seed oils.

Hormones
Vaccines
GMOs
HFCS
Processed foods
Artificial sweeteners

The list goes on.
The further we go from old school, the worse it gets.

And I dont love to tell ya, we aint voting or fighting it back to “the good ole days” and I firmly believe what is happening and what is coming has been written and will come to be.

A few more;

To much swimming in pools rather than farm ponds
Not drinking out of the hose
Washing garden pickins, even after you peel them
Families buying bottled water instead of a dipper
Not eating mud before you're 2
No toughing it out at work even if you feel bad
Washing your pocket knife

Thank you,
MrSmith

For Rules????

WeHadItGood.png