• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

They are coming, be prepared. :rolleyes:

View attachment 8279826
Neo-conservatism, Kristol maintained, is not an ideology but a "persuasion", a way of thinking about politics rather than a compendium of principles and axioms.[16] It is classical, rather than romantic, in temperament and practical and anti-utopian in policy. One of Kristol's most celebrated quips defines a neo-conservative as "a liberal who has been mugged by reality". These concepts lie at the core of neo-conservative philosophy to this day.[17]

Screen-Shot-2023-11-24-at-10.02.16-AM.png

they are buying guns and learning, conservatives are probably falling behind

More like conservatives are doing what they've always done. Staying prepared, continually stocking, but not talking about it. And sitting back knowing "Yall don't really want to push this start button. It is not going to go the way you think it is going to go."

Show of hands. How many thousand yard hitters we got around here?

(A whole bunch)

That is not the Antifa symbol...that is the Anarchy symbol...arguably a more extreme form of liberty.

Also Lincoln is the only president to suspend the constitution....so fuck that guy...it's not like he believed in liberty
Agreed re:Abe. The absolute worst POTUS to date. His actions ushered in the shit show of federal over reach we are struggling to overcome now.

When you're leaving to see @TheGerman tomorrow for a good weekend of shooting and talking about Queen Stabby... and you realize you may be a hare OCD whilst packing ammo.

17008786220296144684628612263796.jpg

Oh and I'm bringing the Reich Bike too, so that should be fun ☠️

17008789727571950937888493987255.jpg

Stay tuned for updates about clown 🤡 activities in the desert 🏜 with a guest appearance by @GumbyActual

3 MK12's shooting both types of AAC 77gr ammo (house brand 77gr, and 77 SMK), should prove for a good amount of information for others to consider.

Happy Thanksgiving 🦃

When you're leaving to see @TheGerman tomorrow for a good weekend of shooting and talking about Queen Stabby... and you realize you may be a hare OCD whilst packing ammo.

View attachment 8280433

View attachment 8280437

Stay tuned for updates about clown 🤡 activities in the desert 🏜 with a guest appearance by @GumbyActual

3 MK12's shooting both types of AAC 77gr ammo (house brand 77gr, and 77 SMK), should prove for a good amount of information for others to consider.

Happy Thanksgiving 🦃
It's Black Friday, dude. Happy Black Friday.

Ain't nothing wrong with packing ammo so all the labels are correct but it looks like you have room for quite a bit more.

View attachment 8280433

View attachment 8280437

Happy Thanksgiving 🦃
My DD MK12 shoots both extremely well. I stocked up on both earlier, but might snag more. I've only shot these out to 800 yds, but im still hitting center mass 2/3rds IPSC targets out there. ENJOY!!