• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1701044670677.png

The fuck?! How is it that I have been robbed of this delight.
Well they Not as tasty as you would think, but definitely a treat compared to the Fish flavored Potato Chips . I ate some of one box of 'peach' Twix. Then thew the other box in the cabinet next to the CCP carton of 'Double Happiness' brand cigarettes .

Well they Not as tasty as you would think, but definitely a treat compared to the Fish flavored Potato Chips . I ate some of one box of 'peach' Twix. Then thew the other box in the cabinet next to the CCP carton of 'Double Happiness' brand cigarettes .
Some of them are one-offs never to be seen again. The Sakura ones were really good. The green tea and another that were white chocolate with maple syrup were also pretty good. If you have an asian grocery store near you they often have some of them if they carry stuff from Japan. There are several online sources for snacks including Amazon. The Japanese chocolates and caramels are pretty dialed in.

You haven't partied until you have puked on one or both of these. It was a right of passage in college.

View attachment 8282318
View attachment 8282322
Or done something even more boneheaded. I was at a party and already pretty fucked up. My buddy pulls me into a room with a couple of girls and one says “You’re going to do a shot out of her cleavage”. Sweet! She nestles a shot of jager into second base and I, being as smooth as 80 grit, catch the shot glass with my thumb as I’m going in and spill it all over her. Thank God I was already shithouse drunk or that would have ruined my night

Reactions: Jefe's Dope