• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1701142556247.png

I have not had work nightmares since I retired. When I left the salt mine the first time I retired I left because I could not sleep at night worrying about work. When I went back to work (different company) they treated me with kid gloves because I told them up front, "I have retired once, I will do it again if this doesn't go my way."

I still stop by the workplace during the day and ask if anyone wants to go shooting with me.

View attachment 8277840

You haven't partied until you have puked on one or both of these. It was a right of passage in college.

View attachment 8282318
View attachment 8282322
Jager is the drink of campers...except one night. Camping with friends, one of which "never met a stranger". He and I cruised the campground in his golf cart and every MF'er in that campground had their own blend of moonshine. My liver has never forgiven me. Rules:
frfrfrfr.gif