• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

49866CEE-BFB4-4693-80C2-B76278B39304.png

Those are my dad’s favorites. The recent recipe to too sugary and not as rich/chocolaty as I remember it.
Yeah. They went downhill once there was the whole trans fat debacle in the ‘90s or whenever it was. All of the good, bad for you junk foods replaced the flavorful fats with seed oils and other artificial crap in order to try and get the flavor back

STScI-01HF7NQYVC0E5DHBFT1D9BK79E.png

STScI-01HFCHV593FSQTXJBTW4MRMAYT.png

Wannabe nerd alert. At the center of the Milky Way sits a supermassive black hole named Sagittarius A, or more commonly "Sag A". Visible light telescopes can't see any detail around Sag A because there are massive quantities of dust in the local space that scatter visible light. Part of the motivation to build the James Webb telescope was to use modern infra-red optics and detectors that can see deeper into dusty space. Behold another piece of new science from the Webb. You can find more info on the NASA site.

View attachment 8284006
View attachment 8284007
Wannabe nerd alert. At the center of the Milky Way sits a supermassive black hole named Sagittarius A, or more commonly "Sag A". Visible light telescopes can't see any detail around Sag A because there are massive quantities of dust in the local space that scatter visible light. Part of the motivation to build the James Webb telescope was to use modern infra-red optics and detectors that can see deeper into dusty space. Behold another piece of new science from the Webb. You can find more info on the NASA site.
Love that site. JWT is a amazing piece of equipment up there

Phone app is good too they send pics every day

Made that model when I was a kid. That was my breaching vehicle playing with little green army men vs the guns of navarone player

I found one “”(not this one) online last year for my nephew.

When we opened it I totally forgot about the plastic battle field mat.

My brothers older one had a gray brick and dark gray or green cement/cannon.. I forget

The one I got for Christmas 1982-3 I guess was black with yellow cannons.

I would have a full on set up one vs the other on the ceramic floor. Everything stood up compared to the density carpet.

IMG_7099.jpeg